Reviews for Fallen Star
loki fan chapter 1 . 5/30/2011
This is a lovely start! I can't wait for the next installment! You gave interesting insight into Loki by revisiting the most dramatic scene from the film-and then followed up with an intriguing description of his fall, his navigating the wormhole, losing control. Great job! My favorite bits were when his father's words "broke" him, and as he is lying on the ground, with the angry tears on his face.

And now Jane goes out looking for Thor, lol...again, can't wait for the update! This looks to be exciting! Got to say this: I've been scanning through the stories here, and this one just grabbed me in all the right ways.

'til next time!
Sheherazade's Fable chapter 1 . 5/30/2011
Loki is wonderfully bitter. And Darcy sure knows how to be practical.

"Jane, the dude can fly,"
Shipperwolf chapter 1 . 5/30/2011
You have captured my interest. . I find myself growing slowly fond of Loki.

I hope you continue soon!
East Coast Captain chapter 1 . 5/30/2011
This is certainly interesting. What pairings do you have in mind for this story? I always like the pairings.

But certainly looks good, I like the description and Darcy being Darcy! :D
Gamebird chapter 1 . 5/30/2011
I just saw the movie yesterday (yeah, I'm a bit slow on things, I guess, since it came out weeks ago I think) and it was far better than what I'd expected. (Chris Hemsworth's bod is not to be denied. Just sayin'. I need an infinite loop of him wearing those low-rise jeans and nothing else.)

So anyway, I thought it had lots of awesome fanfic potential, but I had not the time. Besides, all I'd write is Thor/Loki slash, I'm sure, but here is this! A gem of a story from you! Yay! And you fixate on the most compelling story point of the thing, which was what happened to Loki. Awesome. You have my complete attention!

(assuming, of course, I don't get my hands on the aforementioned infinite loop)
2,315 | « Prev Page 1 .. 145 152 153 154 155