Reviews for Fallen Star
DarkFay chapter 25 . 11/14/2016
That was one of the best break-ups ever. I love it. No hurt or lying. So sweet...And I just love this chapter's Jane and Sif interaction. I love stories where they get along and Sif is not being a meany to Jane. :-)
Guest chapter 27 . 10/20/2016
Sweet
BlueTea21 chapter 27 . 10/18/2016
Loved it! Can't help but wonder what everyone on Earth thinks happened though...
Miyukino chapter 13 . 9/27/2016
Balder sounds like a sociopath.
Dream-Runaway chapter 27 . 9/6/2016
Ok I have a lot of things to say that I waited till the last chapter to say honestly because I couldn't stop reading. This felt like reading a real book. I'm glad you've taken to publishing your own and I can't wait to read any work of yours. Apart from the amazing romance in this story that I'm sure you've heard mentioned before I was highly impressed with the plot that didn't have anything to do with the romance. There was a story here and it wasn't just Jane and Loki falling in love and that's what made this story so superb. Thank you for writing this. The characterization was done very well even as they changed as persons. The side plots were handled so great, not too much on them but just enough to move them forward properly. Your descriptions of the environment each scene was about to take place in were delightful and enhanced the reading. You have a great style. Thank you!
Guest chapter 27 . 9/3/2016
Beautiful, just beautiful
Guest chapter 1 . 8/28/2016
Almost lyrical story telling. I love it!
Berrybanana05 chapter 27 . 8/27/2016
I don't think I have ever cried so hard in my life reading this Fanfiction... It ripped out my heart as I saw Loki struggling with his emotions, his strange affection for Jane, realising he was in love, and believing himself unworthy of her. It was heartbreaking, it was beautiful, it was perfect. Honestly, you brought me to tears. You portrayed their characters so well I could imagine the scenes in my mind, I could feel Loki's pain and love, Jane's curiosity and passion... This was probably one of the best Fanfics I have ever read (and that's saying something!) and, if you haven't already, I really hope you follow this up with a sequel/what happened next Fic.
I hope you keep writing and stay inspired.
Fairyflights chapter 1 . 7/23/2016
The best Loki/Jane pairing I've read so far. You are wonderful. I smiked and cried through the story. Thank you for such a beautiful gift
Guest chapter 27 . 7/6/2016
SO CUTE!
Guest chapter 27 . 7/3/2016
This is truly the most beautiful Thor fanfiction I've ever read! And I've read plenty of them. I love the story, your writing style and the way you developed Loki's character and his relationship with Jane. It's just perfect. I also found very interesting the flashbacks in the story that give a deeper look on Loki's past. And reading the last two chapters I just couldn't stop smiling. I usually don't review, but this story is so amazing that I couldn't just pass by without doing it. Thank you for writing this beautiful story!
Priscila chapter 27 . 7/2/2016
Oooow, you had me crying over and over during the story, you are a genious, hope you can keep your beautifull work for a long time.
Guest chapter 26 . 6/25/2016
As a hopeless romantic, this chapter is my absolute favorite, it makes the heart sing.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/19/2016
Thank you for adding value to the wrecking nightmare the character suffers, also go adding cunning to his magic, Jane and Darcy are like sisters... Love it
Guest chapter 27 . 6/18/2016
Beautiful from front to back, I have read this book in a week's time. I have cried, laughed, envisioned, held my breath, and tried to talk the characters through. Author, you have a great gift that I would love to see on the big screen. Just so you will know. I'm starting from the beggining tonight
2,318 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 27 .. Last Next »