Reviews for Fallen Star
Liz chapter 27 . 12/28/2015
What a wonderful ending! I loved how their relationship slowly evolved and they had real obstacles. I also loved how you showed Loki and Jane are more compatible than Thor and Jane, such as Jane and Loki being academics and curious, while Thor had little regard for that. It was difficult to see a different Thor than the one in the movies, but I liked it; I appreciated that the relationship between Thor and Jane was not "true love" as the movies made it out to be-your version was much more realistic.

You are an excellent writer, with witty, realistic dialogue and just the right amount of detail. The characters were well-developed; I could clearly see them in my head. You also did your research and wove the plot excellently. I look forward to reading more of your works. Never stop writing!
Liz chapter 26 . 12/28/2015
PRAISE GOD! You are such a brilliant author!
Liz chapter 24 . 12/28/2015
This proposal is going to be painful
Liz chapter 23 . 12/28/2015
"Thor did." I'm not sure Thor is considered wise
Liz chapter 20 . 12/20/2015
NOOOO! Loki why did you leave? No! Get back there now!
Liz chapter 19 . 12/20/2015
They should totally make a movie for Loki. Marvel, get on this and use this fight scene especially.
Liz chapter 17 . 12/20/2015
That was beyond heart-wrenching. You write so beautifully!
Liz chapter 16 . 12/20/2015
So close! He was so close!
Liz chapter 11 . 12/19/2015
WHY DIDN'T THEY KISS? I was so looking forward to it!
Guest chapter 10 . 12/19/2015
I am so overwhelmed with feels right now I can hardly think
Liz chapter 8 . 12/19/2015
The FEELS
Liz chapter 6 . 12/19/2015
OMG that was so perfect and cute! She read him some of the LOTR; how awesome is that?
Liz chapter 5 . 12/19/2015
WONDERFUL! But I'm worried: what if Jane falls for Loki and Thor's heart is broken? I don't think I can take that.
GimliGirl chapter 27 . 11/24/2015
Read this whole thing last night (not the healthiest thing to do) and I love it. This is a beautiful story and I'll definitely check out more from you.
GimliGirl chapter 1 . 11/23/2015
Awesome. Saw the trailer (which is super cool).
2,318 | « Prev Page 1 .. 9 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 29 .. Last Next »