Reviews for Fallen Star
AsketronNidavellir8 chapter 17 . 8/20/2020
Oh wow. Baldr. What a Nornscursed snake. Wow. And the poor family tearing apart and Loki nearly destroyed by that snake... Thor, realizing his little golden-haired pretty boy brother wanted to kill him and would have. You are amazing, . You convey such emotion and pain and secret-keeping, and your ideas are genius! Well done, so well done.
ellenfly chapter 27 . 7/27/2020
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. That was so beautiful. Thank you for writing this story. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.
Guest chapter 21 . 7/17/2020
You know what I love about this story ... You have humanised everyone of them ... I love lokane. I truly do but you my dear author have such beautifully put up the longings and love of Odin, Frigga and Thor for Loki. And God, Loki ... Sweet, misunderstood, smart Loki .. you have portrayed him perfectly
caspasta chapter 27 . 3/14/2020
This is so beautiful! I love this story! Made me love Lokane even more! :)
Guest chapter 27 . 2/21/2020
It’s not easy to read with tears in your eyes. I’ve read through the night, your writing is so beautifully crafted it was impossible to put down! Before I begin my day down here on midgard I want to thank you for a wonderful evening with Loki and Jane! (I’m such a Lokane fan)
Guest chapter 27 . 2/6/2020
re reading in 2020
Merlie chapter 27 . 2/6/2020
My favorite Thor fanfic of all time. I can read this story over and over again and never get tired. I thought Loki's characterization was so spot on, and yet I saw a different side to him that was just so believable. Excellent job! Standing ovations!
Suzy P chapter 27 . 1/22/2020
Second time I have read this story now. Love it. Plot was great and characters were spot on. Please keep writing Loki story plots. Love your work.
Ahhsbellsnwnsspam chapter 9 . 1/6/2020
Aw, Loki was nice giving her the stone. They’re such good friends so far. I can’t wait to read more!
Ahhsbellsnwnsspam chapter 7 . 1/6/2020
I love this so far! I wonder when Jane will put two and two together. Go Loki for fighting the two dudes to defend Jane!
Ahhsbellsnwnsspam chapter 3 . 12/27/2019
I’m really enjoying this so far and can’t wait to read more!
TheEdgeOfTheDeepGreenSea chapter 27 . 9/21/2019
This was very good. Such a sweet ending! And I loved this version of Odin.
beluga51 chapter 27 . 8/3/2019
Best story I have ever read. Bar none. Thank you.
kmarieme chapter 27 . 7/30/2019
I am so blessed to have read this masterpiece. So many tears. I only ever want for myself an epic love story such as this. If I cannot have that, I will stick with fiction. My heart is full to bursting. Thank you, thank you, and thank you again!
kmarieme chapter 20 . 7/30/2019
I again break my own rule to wait to review until the end of a story, because I cannot be silent after this beautiful chapter. I could not stop my tears at the lovely father/son reunion. For Odin to toss aside the tesseract...brilliant. I applaud your skills as the surprises and emotion continue to be so genuine. Excellent, excellent job!
2,315 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »