Reviews for Fallen Star
sm31 chapter 11 . 7/11/2019
Lovely chapter! The recommended music was lovely as well. I think October Sky soundtrack fit quite well with the theme of this chapter, as October Sky has to do with rockets and stars. :) I have been enjoying this story so far, seeing Loki's growth and how Jane seems to have a good effect on him. Also love the Tolkien references!
SushiVanquisher chapter 27 . 6/13/2019
Oh my goodness. This whole story was just beautiful. I'm relatively new to fanfiction, so it's so cool to think that this was written before so much of the MCU was formed. I love what you've done with the legends of Bauldr, and showing Loki's point of view on them. I especially enjoy all the little throwbacks to the old myths. The characterization was fantastically accurate, it makes me so happy to read. This is the first of your works I've read, but I don't plan on stopping! Thank you!
Fandomfan46 chapter 27 . 6/3/2019
If it weren't for this fic, I wouldn't have fallen down the Lokane hole as far as I am now. This is my first Lokane fic ever and wow... did that leave an impression! I love, love, love every minute I've read, the painfully beautiful end to a poetic and lovely journey! How I've gotten to understand their dynamic, the potential of something achingly perfect and what their relationship means, which happens to be a bunch of juxtapositions finding balance and fascination of two bright minds. One for science and other magic, yet both the same. Your sounded familar the moment I saw it and I remembered you wrote, "What the Room Requires" and if that wasn't a telltale sign something grand was going to happen, then I wouldn't know what would! That was an amazing fic too! Thank you immensely (for smashing expectations for these ships I coincidentally ship with you hehe) and may I read your other works (Lokistone is relatively next on my 'must-read' list)! Love the poetry you placed at the start, middle or end of the chapters, and even more so as a reader who plays music to accompany it, the suggestions are delightful! I have saved a few you've recommended into my unbudging Lokane playlist whenever I read them. Please keep writing and again, my sincerest gratitude.
tenoh27 chapter 24 . 5/23/2019
An amazingly beautiful, romantic and poignantly bittersweet chapter, thank you.
tenoh27 chapter 14 . 5/22/2019
Rereading this again, it struck me again that your Loki was a truly beautiful person, in all the important ways. So poetically tragic and yet, hope persists. Thank you.
tenoh27 chapter 1 . 5/22/2019
Great beginnings, thank you!
Fandomfan46 chapter 9 . 5/4/2019
Oh poor Loki... The torment of his brother's love when all he probably wants to do is discard it for all the misgivings his family has wrought upon him. Still, I love it! These flashbacks, because it just shows the love isn't easily broken, there is everlasting love, familial and such and it will persevere despite the odds should those feelings lay inside the recipients. And, how could I not mention the Lokistone! Wow.. Everything about is so fitting, sentimental , symbolic of him (Considering its name and its description) and gorgeous. Having Jane receive it obviously says a lot and I can't stress how exciting and beautiful it is to read it unfold. Ahhh, the chemistry is perfect and I can't wait for read more and to see more long, intellectual conversations of Asgard, astrophysics and stars between out lovely pair. Thank you so much!
Fandomfan46 chapter 4 . 5/1/2019
gorgeous and can't wait to see what happens next! Tgat tesseract and Loki have quite a bond.
Fandomfan46 chapter 3 . 5/1/2019
Ha, he's so darn stubborn and determined in exchange for his wellbeing. He's definitely in no shape to be lurking and spying. I hope Jane figures him out some more and at least they're already beginning to admire the other's attractiveness and their differences from mortal/superhuman to Thor/Loki. Good beginning! I wonder if they talking about the tesseract or an infinity stone?
Fandomfan46 chapter 2 . 5/1/2019
Poor Jane and Loki, both in and facing undesirable results in their own situations. Hid adopted name is quite fitting and nice. Great choice and again, amazing writing!
Fandomfan46 chapter 1 . 5/1/2019
The premise is already oh so good! Also forgot to sign in and comment and I'm already chapter five! I'm seriously amazed and wonderfully delighted. You aced his mannerisms and thoughts, almost effortlessly from my perspective.
QueenTatooine chapter 27 . 4/25/2019
A very interesting story. I felt it flowed very well and naturally, though I must admit to wondering what people on Earth are thinking about them disappearing about the same time a mountain collapses. Also I think Darcy will be furious that she missed an Asgardian wedding.
Katie chapter 27 . 4/22/2019
This was amazing! There are simply not words. This, beyond being the best fanfic I’ve ever read, is the best book I’ve ever read! Thank you for a touching piece of work.
Guest chapter 16 . 4/9/2019