Reviews for Fallen Star
M A Phillips chapter 27 . 4/4/2019
Your story has been captivating! I loved it -Margaret Phillips
MA Phillips chapter 24 . 4/4/2019
As an herbalistic healer I really appreciated your "plant knowledge! Good work! -Margaret Phillips
M A Phillips chapter 24 . 4/3/2019
Beautiful! I don't want this story to end,, lol,, but same time can't wait to see how it ends. I have enjoyed your work tremendously! ~ Margaret Phillips ( I also wrote or am working on a few stories on Facebook)
M A Phillips chapter 6 . 4/3/2019
Very touching, Loved it!
MAnne chapter 3 . 4/2/2019
Very Intriguing, & I can't til Jane meets Tony Stark!
MAnne Phillips chapter 1 . 4/2/2019
Great writing! Now that I'm not so rushed, I'm reading this 2nd time more carefully & enjoying the Story even more! -Margaret Phillips
AllShallFade777 chapter 10 . 3/17/2019
I kept coming across this story in people's favorites, but I always passed over it because I wasn't interested in reading any Loki/Jane stories. When I came across it yet again a few days ago, it occurred to me that there's probably a reason it has over 2,000 favorites, and decided to give it a try. And what do you know? There is most definitely a reason it has over 2,000 favorites: This story is incredible. It's one of the best I've ever come across on this site, and it's one of the few I've wished were published as an actual book. I absolutely love your writing style, the attention to detail, the fluidity, and the perfect balance between being concise and still managing to convey truly beautiful imagery and spot-on characterization. Unlike so many other fics (my own included), this is not a superficial fumble into a barely understood world and a clumsy attempt to recreate it; this is a masterful expansion, a confident step further into the tale that feels as though it is taken by living, breathing characters, rather than the person writing it. I'm glad I gave this story a try, and I can't wait to see what the next 17 chapters hold. Thanks for sharing!
Alatariel5079 chapter 27 . 3/12/2019
I know you wrote this quite a few years ago but I hope you still check in on reviews! What a lovely story! I love going back and reading Fics that were written before the full Thanos plot of the MCU came out as it makes for much more original and inventive stories. I also really liked how you infused a lot of mythology with the Balder plot point. I was also happy to see the reconciliation of Odin and Loki! Most fics choose to show Odin perpetually in a negative light (as does the MCU for that matter as Ragnorok showed) so I liked what you did here. Looking forward to reading more of your works!
Basker chapter 27 . 2/19/2019
Lovely ending but I’m annoyed that everyone is still under the impression that Loki changed Sif’s hair lmfao
I cannot forget that.
Basker chapter 18 . 2/18/2019
Why doesn’t Loki ever lie and say he sent the destroyer to help thor prove his worth and return to Asgard? Lol
Basker chapter 5 . 2/18/2019
A gorgeous ode to Asgard
housesbabe1 chapter 27 . 1/19/2019
A friend suggested this story to me and I have fallen in love with it. It’s brilliant
Kichi chapter 27 . 12/23/2018
oh that was awesome and I am gonna cry! again! great story!
Kichi chapter 26 . 12/23/2018
ugh my heart. this is amazing
Kichi chapter 24 . 12/23/2018
I had to go back and see what a cistus meant and it made me cry. btw I love this so far
2,316 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »