Reviews for Fallen Star
Auto Cerebral Star chapter 20 . 12/6/2018
Another "aawwwww" chapter...

I have to say, I prefer this kind of Odin to the "jerk" version that appears in many stories. In some ways I think the jerk version is more realistic, given how he's portrayed in the second Thor movie... but Nice Odin makes me happier. (Probably because it means Loki gets to have a loving father...) Anyway, I loved their reunion here.
Auto Cerebral Star chapter 19 . 12/6/2018
Ok, three things...
(1) I hate Doom. I could wax poetic about how much I despise him as an enemy of Loki. Doom is a stupid human with a stupid name who's been studying magic for a few decades I guess. Loki is a "god" who's been using magic for literally hundreds of years. There's no contest. So I wasn't really a fan of his presence here.
But I'll put up with it because (2) This is a good story, and (3) You did something uncommon here that kinda balanced it out: You had Loki make the (correct, in my opinion) decision to allow his new romantic interest to potentially die in favor of saving his family and his entire home planet. Which is not the choice the "heroor antihero) usually makes in these types of stories, but I personally think it's the right one, even if it's hard. It's like: Yeah, sure, you're in love with this person, but did you not hear the part about A WHOLE PLANET AT STAKE? Suck it up, dude!
So yeah, I enjoyed that Loki made that choice here.
And I forgive you for Doom, because you're not the first or last person to use him... But I know he didn't die here because he's a forking COCKROACH. Ugh.
Anyway.
Great story so far. I'm not a huge fan of romance, but I've been enjoying the character interactions and plot. Will continue reading as soon as I get off work...
Auto Cerebral Star chapter 14 . 12/6/2018
Loved this partial reveal! And Erik telling him he doesn't think he's evil, yayy!
Auto Cerebral Star chapter 6 . 12/5/2018
AAWWWW...
That was super sweet.
NarrativeOwl chapter 27 . 10/31/2018
What a beautiful master piece.
You have earned all my love and a follow as an author.
Thank you so much for writing this :)
-Pekea
Guest chapter 27 . 10/16/2018
Nooooooo it's over! Thanks for this story
Guest chapter 16 . 10/14/2018
Blow Northyrn Wynd is now on Spotify by John Flegal
mudgems chapter 27 . 9/18/2018
What a beautiful story! Loved loved loved the scene in the garden when they finally come together. Sweet and soft and entirely plausible, and all without dialogue. Kudos to you!
CallaRose4ever chapter 27 . 9/13/2018
This was awesome I really enjoyed reading you
AliciaRoseFantasy chapter 27 . 9/13/2018
*melts into a puddle of happy bliss* If this was a bound book it would go straight in a prime position on my bookshelf. Beautiful. You are a master storyteller and wielder of words :) Well done, and thank you! :)
ArafelSedai chapter 27 . 9/12/2018
So. I just found this lovely tale of romance and high adventure and let myself be swept along...and yes, I did take the time to seek out many of the songs (some I already own).
I charged through 27 chapters in two days of spare time and found it all delightful.
A great huzzah to you...and I look forward to reading more of your work.
AliciaRoseFantasy chapter 11 . 9/11/2018
Oh...oh that was...magical, spellbinding, truly out of this world! You completely took my breath away. Those descriptions have no equal. I...I can't praise this enough, it was just...bliss, pure bliss. Thank you :)
cozzizzie chapter 1 . 9/4/2018
Hi, I just wanted to let you know how much this story of yours made me cry. Sad and happy tears. Ugly red faced crying. This is the most beautifully written and characterised story I have read (fanfiction and otherwise). You have a true talent in writing and making the reader (me) feel completely enveloped and wrapped up in the story, like being a fly on the wall as the characters go on their journey that you are weaving. So please, accept my heartfelt thanks for making me cry like no other story has. Thank you thank you thank you for writing, and I wish you many hours of happy writing in the future :-)
airwren chapter 27 . 8/28/2018
I started reading fanfic when I was a young teenager, which is frighteningly close to 20 years ago. I’ve read it on and off through that time, even writing some myself, being a part of this site not long from when it first opened. So it’s been a huge part of my life. And never can I ever, ever recall re-reading a story exactly right after finishing it...which is what I just did with yours. I even knew I was going to re-read it before I finished it the first time. Because wow.

I was so captivated that I was flying through each chapter until it was 4 am and I had three chapters left and I had to force myself to stop before my husband took my tablet from me...but then I woke up early so I could finish it. And then I read it again. And this was all while I was on vacation at Disney, but I still managed to read it twice within the span of 3 days.

I could go on and on and on about all my favorite parts, your beautiful descriptions, your spot-on characterization and how well done and magical the romance was, but really what I want to do more than anything is to thank you so much for writing my favorite fanfic ever.
The muffin in question chapter 27 . 7/20/2018
I didn't think I would like this as I prefer Darcy over Jane. I've seen this fanfic around for quite some time and I would have the same thought each time I saw it.
well, I should have broke down and read this before now! I really loved this, and enjoyed Jane and Loki together. I don't know if you changed my mind on Jane but this story definitely helped. The story was so cute and so good! I loved it and your characterization of both Jane and Loki! you did an amazing job!
2,316 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »