Reviews for Fallen Star
Clae chapter 27 . 6/11/2018
An amazing story, thank you for writing and posting this :)
Ederlyn chapter 27 . 6/4/2018
Absolutely perfect!
Ederlyn chapter 27 . 6/4/2018
This is so beautiful! You just made my heart smile and cry at the same time. Your writing style is pure and dramatic. I fell in love with the characters over and over again. There is love, unconditional love in this story between lovers, family and friends. That is what I like best. Loki in this story seems like a prodigal son and Odin the loving, merciful and forgiving God in the bible. Please continue writing and sharing your talents with us. Your work is wonderful! I love it because you didn't include any erotic scenes to keep your readers interested and entertained. Keep up the good work! Btw, thank you for this. I fall in love to Loki even more. Hahaha!
Amie Gardner chapter 26 . 5/30/2018
YOU WONDERFUL WONDERFUL WONDERFUL GIRL AND YOUR WONDERFUL WONDERFUL WONDERFUL WORK!
Guest chapter 14 . 5/30/2018
OH YEAH! YOU ARE AWESOME!
neferatalinith chapter 27 . 5/18/2018
Nooo, it's done! Absolutely the best fanfic I 've ever read! So well done!
neferatalinith chapter 26 . 5/18/2018
Finally! they kissed! and I have enjoyed every moment of this story
neferatalinith chapter 7 . 5/18/2018
Oh my! Loki reading Tolkien! My life is complete! one of the best days of my life!
neferatalinith chapter 4 . 5/18/2018
Ooh I love this so much! One of the best Loki fanfics I have ever read!
neferatalinith chapter 1 . 5/18/2018
Yes! I love it! I never thought that Thor and Jane belonged together. I will always ship Loki and Jane!
KiatosTenku chapter 27 . 5/16/2018
Completely totally and utterly spectacular! I had so many moments where my chest achedso happy to see Loki like this! Thank you for your magical storytelling!
Ariadneeeee chapter 27 . 5/15/2018
Love love love
Guest chapter 13 . 5/13/2018
That was adorable. Lokane is one of my favorite ships. That was one of the cutest moments, with Loki reading to Jane and her resting her head on his shoulder. I was laughing so hard! I love the way you portray Loki.
Deo Rusev chapter 27 . 5/7/2018
You should be proud of yourself for writing such an amazing fanfiction. I absolutely loved it. Good job.
Guest chapter 4 . 3/26/2018
I have read this many times, it’s so well written. I just restarted and am reminded again of how much I didn’t like Jane at first. She has a gravely injured man/alien in front of her and her only worry is Thor and not getting to see him - which is completely selfish in a life or death situation. And by the end... not only did you turn Loki into an admirable character, Jane’s character evolved into someone who puts others first.
2,316 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 17 .. Last Next »