Reviews for Bartholomew Cubbins Had Nothing On Emily Prentiss
emilyhotchner-olicity-bethyl chapter 1 . 3/8/2013
Emily's catch! And cute and sweet hotch! Hehehehe! Hat shopping! And i couldn't help but have that mental image of hotch punching or strangling a mannequin:-)
Pheonix1995 chapter 1 . 3/14/2012
Love that even at this point in their relationship Hotch can't say no to Emily! :D Amazingly written and I love that she bribed him to go shopping with her! :P
sarahb2007 chapter 1 . 7/23/2011
Ha I concept for this piece}
History05 chapter 1 . 6/3/2011
This was awesome, & as always I love the way you write the two of them! Can't wait for more stories/updates! Always a treat reading your work:)
sarah8902 chapter 1 . 6/2/2011
I loved this one! It was perfect :)

Starting with Emily begging Hotch to go hat shopping with her. And it was a good point that you made when you pointed out how her friends are all 'couplehood entrenched.'

And she knew what would make him agree.. "How about this. we spend thirty minutes hat shopping and then ten minutes bikini shopping?" "Seriously? In exchange for me standing around for thirty minutes watching you try on hats, you'll model bikinis for me?" Done deal. What man could possibly say no to this new turn of events? Hahah but of course Emily kept from telling him the "one additional point" which I couldn't wait to see. And my guess was close to the actual thing.. but she was willing to go and do it all for this hat lol

I love how Hotch was just dying standing there waiting for Emily to be done.. and the description of these hats.. oh boy. And he ended up picking out the perfect hat for her! It was cute how they were standing in the store and holding each other just enjoying the other one's company. Then when Emily was ready to go model bikinis for him and he said he would rather get ice cream right now.. yeah, I did feel kinda bad for him because he may have been embarassed. So it was very nice of Emily to try and make him feel better by telling him the catch.. "Well, I haven't shaved my legs since Sunday and I'm about two weeks overdue for my bikini wax. Thought that might make you feel better about picking ice cream over bikinis." "I should have known there was a catch." hahah so it is better that they put it off for another day. She lucked out! Even though she did still tell him. "But you're buying the ice cream. I'm getting three scoops. And for your manipulative deceit in dragging me out hat shopping under false pretenses, I think you owe me a gift." Seems fair enough. She has to make him dinner.. sounds like she would be getting off easy after this adventure. "Really, that's it? I figured you'd want the bikini shopping rescheduled to a future date after I'm properly 'plucked and preened' to a non chimppanzee like state." "Come on Prentiss, that one clearly went without saying. Now then how's Monday for you?" hahah of course. "Fine, but you're buying me dinner after." "Uh, uh, these are the terms if you want to help me pick out a bathing suit. Deal?" "Deal, though, how exactly I ended up buying you dinner for a makeup activity that YOU owe me, I'm not quite sure." haha I love it.. and nice job Emily.

"Ice cream?" "With rainbow sprinkles?" "You're ordering." I can just see Hotch ordering ice cream with rainbow sprinkles lol "You know, I kind of need some new flip flops too Hotch." "Don't push your luck Prentiss." Nice try though!

And as for the news about Paget and AJ's return.. I am definitley going to give the show another try, but I totally understand why you aren't so much up for it. I hope we get some good moments between Hotch and Emily, but if not.. I'll still have your lovely stories to read. So thank you :)
HPforever-after chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
Haha I luvd i her point on the whole crappy boyfriend thing n im not sure if they'll even get their ratings back cuz it may just b too late to save the show they obviously weren't thinking when they first fired the girls
Longbourn22 chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
He really should get that award for tolerance. But deep down, he wouldn't have it any other way, he indulges her as much as himself. She is his other half, although they don't know yet.

They fit together, as friends or later in your girl's verses. In fact, because they hung out so much and get along (okay, yeah, they bicker too but that's the fun part)now that they understood each other much more later on when they got to the more personal relationship. Right now, they are each other's best friend.

Yes, this is out of his realm but like you had put it, he is just a man. And throwing in the bikini part, well...what single healthy hetero man would say no?

This is a great read! enjoyed it lots.

Thank goodness you went hat shopping or we wouldn't be reading this more than hilarious-Hotch-getting-whipped-by-Emily-moment.
lewie45 chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
Okay it's brilliant that my favorite line is actually something that was said. How old is your niece? LOL

I knew that there was a "but" to the bikini modeling.
Arcadya chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
Firstly, at some point while reading your last a/n, my right eye started watering for no apparent reason, so I had to squint for a very long time to be able to read your ramblings. You know how much I love your ramblings...

I loved the interplay, as usual, between these two. And of course I must at some point be able to read the 'actual' bikini shopping, although chimpanzee-esque would have been funny, poor Hotch.

Emily was in her field today, and I quite enjoyed the jaunt into pre-relationship goodness of 'girl.

Wish I could see your hat ;)
HGRHfan35 chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
This is why I like the 'Girl' verse so much. Their friendship developing into more over time was sweet but this, the easy going bantering is so adorable.

As for you not going back to watching S7 (if TG signs), well, that is entirely up to you and I cannot blame you for it. CBS made a mess of things. They should've not messed with a good thing in the first place.

Right now, I am only on Twitter to get scoops (I live in Europe and we are way behind) on whether or not TG is re-signing. But I am getting SO tired of people 'yelling' at the top of their voices about wanting PB back and now that she's back, she gets the blame, in a way, of RN having to leave. Not to mention all the Tweets being send to said PB & RN. Again. . . CBS . . . I'm tired. How can people be on Twitter the entire day . . . . it's beyond me.

So now I am going to stop because you're probably thinking "?Why am I reading this stuff?" and tell you that I will keep reading your stories. They brighten my day.
LacytheRomanWerewolf chapter 1 . 5/30/2011
Okay, I'm having a bad time right now cause I'm sick and my computer decided to stop working on me but this, right here, made it all seem so much better. I love this story! Fantastic job!
Angel N Darkness chapter 1 . 5/30/2011
*smirks* i love this! lmfao... you did a great job on it... you really should do a bikini shopping one... lmfao... love it...