Reviews for Start Spreading the News
JoetheGrim chapter 1 . 9/20/2012
A bit convoluted but interesting...
Spencer1519 chapter 1 . 9/2/2011
Clever... Very clever. I enjoyed that.
Hypervelocity Spartan 118 chapter 1 . 6/4/2011
Nice story, i hope that ME3 'll be like that.

I know that these is a one shot but it needs a sequel
N7 chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
Awesome. Do us all a favor and keep writing!
Medawatcher chapter 1 . 5/30/2011
Jacob Hargreave Jack Harper? Two manipulative bastards who even share the same initials! I can't believe I never noticed that?

Plus, Saren as Prophet? AND the fact they both shoot themselves in the face? Haha, BRILLIANT!

I have no clue who Desolas is, but I get the feeling that he's supposed to be a long-dead guy who completely, randomly shows up out of the blue, just like Karl Ernst-Rasch did in C2's ending. Right?

Crysis 2 had an incredible ending. You captured that perfectly in this story. Yeah, you did ripoff a lot of the dialogue (about 90%) but all I had to do was imagine Hans Zimmer's soundtrack and it was bloody brilliant.

I like your Modern Warfare style stories too. You're a big FPS fan, huh? Hope you do more of these one-shots in the future... Modern Warfare 3 is coming this year, at any rate... heheh.
Inverness chapter 1 . 5/30/2011
Very interesting story. ) Too bad it's a one-shot. (

The Illusive Man being a supposed enemy in Mass Effect 3 was literally the last thing I wanted to hear about that game. I'm going to be extremely disappointed if BioWare doesn't have some amazing explanation for it and he turns the tables on the reapers in the end.

Your story did remind me of the events in the Evolution comic. I hoping that comic intends to reveal the backstory behind how the Illusive Man isn't just another clich├ęd villain in ME3.