Reviews for Galactic Tides
akatsukigirl1028 chapter 6 . 1/6
Please update as soon as possible. You stopped at the best part and I ABSOLUTELY HATE YOU FOR IT!
So PLEASE update before the end of January if not sooner.
Guest chapter 6 . 12/30/2014
Holding thumbs we get an update before the year is out
EdwardsMate4ever chapter 6 . 12/25/2014
Merry Christmas! I am sooo happy you returned to this story. I reread the rest before checking out your new chapter. So excited for this mpreg story. I look forward to your next update. Welcome back!
sexy demon neko ciel chapter 6 . 12/4/2014
What! so cruel why stop the good part
brynn.brigham chapter 6 . 11/30/2014
Yayyyy I was so glad to see this update. Ooh a little sibling for Mase. Billy knew lol
Marie One chapter 6 . 11/29/2014
Yes, yes and yes. Welcome back. See you next chapter.
Reveriemare chapter 6 . 11/29/2014
I have to admit that I had to look over the last chapters to know what the story was about - but you should know that I'm very, very pleased that you decided to continue :) Thank you!
With the mpreg: I already had the suspicion that Jacob might be pregnant, with the symptoms of dizziness and all. To be honest, I'm not the biggest fan of mpreg (I'm still confused about the process of the birth - how?) but I can get used to it.
So, welcome back on board! I'm glad you're well and up to adding new chapters :)
girl black20 chapter 6 . 11/29/2014
I love the history of edward and jacob
laffertyluver23 chapter 6 . 11/29/2014
I love Mpreg so I'm excited!
lytebrytehybrid88 chapter 6 . 11/29/2014
I figured that's what it was when you mentioned him going into heat. This should be interesting to see their reactions. Even though it seems billy knew
Guest chapter 6 . 11/29/2014
Welcome back - loved the chapter i can't wait for the next update, please tell me we get at least one before the end of the year, I've missed your updates and I'm still here still enjoying you writing, i can't wait for the Cullens reaction and the pack Masen on having a little sibling, Edwards and of course Jacob, I do hope Bella won't be trouble for our boys this id getting interesting :) :) :) come back soon OK you still have readers
Lovergyul chapter 6 . 11/28/2014
Welcome back!

Interesting chapter!
p3t3r33d chapter 6 . 11/28/2014
Ahhhhhh omg I knew it! I'm so happy you finally updated! I cannot wait to read more! I still love your writing style:) I absolutley love Jake and Edwards relationship.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/26/2014
Lisa where are you, please please please please please please please please update soon please
Guest chapter 5 . 11/6/2014
Lisa when do you think you'd be able to give us an update i hope soon i miss your updates