Reviews for Galactic Tides
Swedi chapter 6 . 9/18/2016
Wow...a lovely story. Please update.
Guest chapter 6 . 7/1/2016
Omg I need the rest of this story . Update soon
Esraa koky chapter 6 . 6/14/2016
please please update you're killing me
ShikamaruNaraKibaNaruChunin chapter 6 . 6/10/2016
Love this please up date - hope u do would love to see how this ends
iiCollz chapter 6 . 5/8/2016
YOU CAN'T DO THAT. YOU CAN'T JUST LEAVE FOR ABOUT 5 YEARS, SAYING JACOB IS PREGNANT. YOU CAN'T JUST STOP. ;-; * CRIES VERY LOUDLY AND GROSSLY * I LOVE IT. WRITE MORE.
Jakeward fan chapter 6 . 3/27/2016
Oh...i love this story. A total different story. I 'ld like u to continue with this story. Please update .
francis17pr chapter 6 . 10/8/2015
DAMN IT , you need to come an finish this story like NOW
missanime21 chapter 6 . 9/23/2015
Omg omg please please update soon im dying here!
You cant do this chapter 6 . 8/25/2015
you need to finish this story. you have forced me to see the Jacob/Edward couple as the ideal couple. you just cant leave it like this. Come on, get your juices going and finish this.
AmyTheAuthor chapter 1 . 6/28/2015
I am literally crying right now (yes, honestly crying) because you have not updated and I don't expect you will.
I got so hooked on your other fics and just started this sequel.
Wish you would finish it.
It is slightly obvious (the plot), but it's still so intriguing because you make the characters and the dialog so interesting and complicated.
Love your stories.
Wish you were planning on finishing this. :)
sampam69 chapter 6 . 6/18/2015
Please, Please, please update sooon. Don't give up on this story it is epic. And just for the record I love your writing style. :) :) :)
NawelKim chapter 6 . 5/27/2015
Ah ah! I knew it! Well I've seen that you last updated this fic in november last year.. I wish everything's okay in your life and I hope you're still thinking about this story! Know that I will be here, patiently waiting, when you'll post the next chapter! I wonder what will be Jacob's reaction to the news.. And I can only guess that the threat coming from the Volturi involve Bella.. But what will happen in the future?
This really is a great start for this sequel! Please don't leave it at this!
NawelKim chapter 1 . 5/26/2015
Finally got time to read this sequel!
I'm dreading what's going to happen...
akatsukigirl1028 chapter 6 . 1/6/2015
Please update as soon as possible. You stopped at the best part and I ABSOLUTELY HATE YOU FOR IT!
So PLEASE update before the end of January if not sooner.
Guest chapter 6 . 12/30/2014
Holding thumbs we get an update before the year is out