Reviews for Offside
BethMasenCullen chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
Wow-he is a cocky SOB! Love it
Just Sus chapter 3 . 5/31/2011
I don't know exactly why, but this story is making me LMAO! This Edward is so f'ing cocky! Somehow, I'm sure he'll get knocked down a peg or so somewhere along the line! Go Bella!
bonz245 chapter 3 . 5/31/2011
Already I'm hooked on this story...what an asshole...just saying. You are good at writing these things!

Thanks

Carol
flyrbrd chapter 3 . 5/31/2011
I all ready love this story. The bigger the douche Edward is, the better the redemption ;)
Just Sus chapter 2 . 5/31/2011
Boy, what a huge asshole! I'm getting a kick out of this story, actually!
ze1uh chapter 3 . 5/31/2011
Me & your Edwards always have a hate/love relationship. First, I hate him then I somehow always learn to love him:)
EdwardsBloodType chapter 3 . 5/31/2011
Hate him. Love the dirty talk. Shin guards are not hot but Ill

Take that naked pic when you get it:)
Sally100 chapter 3 . 5/31/2011
Hi, I just joined the party!

Im glad you're writing again :)

I love the Soccer aspect, although in my country we say"FOOTBALL", LOL, just messing with you.

Edward really is a dick, I wonder what has him this way, too much, a spoil child.

I look forward to the ride, because i know it will surely be one!

Till next time :)
JennC32 chapter 3 . 5/31/2011
Yeah! He is an A** but...soccer player, Edward, yeah... Love it!
roxnroll chapter 3 . 5/31/2011
Sav, all of your Edward's are total douches. That's okay, because I love watching them redeem themselves.

I can't wait to read more .

Rox
A is for Angel chapter 3 . 5/31/2011
curious to see where this goes but i will always be a sir edward girl
JennC32 chapter 2 . 5/31/2011
Love the thought of Goalieward, but he is an a**! I love it!
ruinedbyrob chapter 3 . 5/31/2011
"OMG, What a douche!" I'll be waiting impatiently for the pictures of him in nothing but shin guards.

He really is a dick. Lucky for him that not only am I a Robh00r and a Savageh00r, I'm also a h00r for an Edward who is an asshole.

RuinedbyRob
Roshambo83 chapter 3 . 5/31/2011
Yeah. I like him. I'll admit it. But you know why I like him? Because he is YOURS. You got me to love all of your unredeamable Edwards so I figure, why fight it? *shrugs*
KhristenHartgrove chapter 3 . 5/31/2011
haha he is an ass, but a sexy ass.
33,026 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2,153 2,160 2,161 2,162 2163 2,164 2,165 2,166 2,173 .. Last Next »