Reviews for Offside
CdrIvanova chapter 3 . 5/31/2011
Ooowhee! Edward is something else ...
michswan chapter 3 . 5/31/2011
Wow...he is a piece of work...
tff000 chapter 3 . 5/31/2011
can't wait to see where your mind takes this. yup, continuing his asswardly ways. wondering if there is reason behind why he acts like this or if he is just a douche with a great family and life. wondering what kind of b we will have in this story. always rooting for a spunky, feisty b that doesn't put up with crap
lmb1 chapter 3 . 5/31/2011
I was so excited to see a new story. Fresh and original as always!
Eric's No 1 lover chapter 3 . 5/31/2011
He really is a shit! Can't wait for more.
thunnababy chapter 3 . 5/31/2011
Wasn't it Betty Davis who once said "Fasten your seat belts baby, it's going to be a bumpy ride"? Yeah, he's a bonafide douche, no doubt about that, but boy I can't wait for the fall. :)
afonz chapter 3 . 5/31/2011
I love how blunt Edward is. What a cocky bastard...I love it. I'm going to go and look at pretty boy in shin guards now and imagine it's Edward.
WeeHelenxX chapter 3 . 5/31/2011
I actually love this story even tho Edward is a fucker. I can't wait till Bella rips him a new one. :)
cejsmom chapter 3 . 5/31/2011
Lol! You love a bad Edward as much as I do. I like how you write him anyways. I still dont get those who flail on ya? Do they not understand how these stories work! Glad you are getting the plot together. Lol!
aciepey chapter 3 . 5/31/2011
Yeah, you know what, he is an ass, but if it were B being the ass, nobody would read. a bunch of double standard, abuse-loving bitches, we are.

btw, please write a good Bitchella some day. One that gets off just like E just did in the locker room, because I am sick of that double standard. Just sayin.

Carry on.

Patty
HollBeth chapter 3 . 5/31/2011
Yes, he is Prickward, but I'm still all in! I know he needs to get knocked down some pegs, and I can't wait to see how that plays out, and for how long it lasts!

Love it!

And, oh yeah - shin guards and nothing else? Yes, please!
crazykatwp chapter 3 . 5/31/2011
Omg he is a doucheward but I am sticking it out to see where u r going with this
eriley99 chapter 3 . 5/31/2011
I just keep thinking "esme would kill him if she knew...". Sticking around till the end. If I can make it thru CBWR, this should be easy, right?
Siobhan Whitlock chapter 3 . 5/31/2011
*starts cracking up laughing*

Holy shitballs! All I heard that whole chapter was bad 70's background dubs

Bom chicka wow wow chicka wow wow!

*gigglesnorts*

This is great! GO CREW! *guffaws*
KikiTheDreamer chapter 3 . 5/31/2011
Holy crap! I love how he just keeps getting away with that! Yea I'm totally waiting for an update. I need some *quality* Doucheward/smut.
33,025 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2,163 2,170 2,171 2,172 2173 2,174 2,175 2,176 2,183 .. Last Next »