Reviews for Offside
PeepToe chapter 3 . 5/31/2011
Can I get another "OMG, what a douche, but I still need a pic of him in shin guards and nothing else" from ya?

Yeah, that about sums it up. But honestly, I still believe people only get taken advantage of if they allow themselves to be used. I know the formula, though, and suspect he'll grow up eventually. Like you said, not so much in real life, although I know a few stories of total 'wads who turned noble for the right girl. Again, it takes two to tango...

So... where is this shin guard pic? ;-)
barburella chapter 3 . 5/31/2011
From the looks of it, you'll have to think REALLY hard on some redeeming qualities in him. LMAO.
lt90 chapter 3 . 5/31/2011
haha, yeah. I'd take an almost naked pic lol
lt90 chapter 2 . 5/31/2011
Wow, they asshole sure are young now a days.
SmillaGW chapter 2 . 5/31/2011
OMG, he is just so much worse than doofus ever was. I really do not one tiny bit. Am I going to read it still - oh absolutely.
Elora MacCoinnich chapter 2 . 5/31/2011
"Do you like the Shakespeare quotes? Hope so - there are going to be a lot of them!" Perfectly fine with me!

"With any luck, I won't run out. Bard, don't let me down!" I was like, Brad? Who is Brad? *facepalm*

Love the start of this story (although I am visualizing Bella as a little mouse or deer at this point).

I seriously do not know how you do it...all these stories and so well written!
terrabella chapter 2 . 5/31/2011
Yea soccer!
nia77 chapter 2 . 5/31/2011
asshole!
santamia chapter 2 . 5/31/2011
Only a man with a small dick would feel the need to be this overly ridiculous. I just don't understand the appeal of guys like this. They make me lol anyways I'm sure he is hung like a horse and has all the girls pantting...I just don't get it.
littlelizruth chapter 2 . 5/31/2011
dude you so had me going! i was convinced he was one of those guys! dang! now i just have to keep reading!
KikiTheDreamer chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
Ohhhh my! a cocky Soccerward, NICE! can't wait for more!
sweetmama77 chapter 2 . 5/31/2011
Hmm, I don't know if Soccerward is in demand, but your writing is! :)
Twilight44 chapter 2 . 5/31/2011
Lost me? No way! I love bad Edward. It just gives him that much further to fall before his transformation begins!
FluffyLiz chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
Once I get my head round the fact that you call it soccer and we in the UK - who invented the game - call it football, I am gonna FLUV this. I mean, what's not to love? You've given us a rich, snarky, arrogant, athletic, gorgeous, man-whore called Edward - yep, got all the ingredients to hook me from the get-go.
Just Me Alone chapter 2 . 5/31/2011
Yep, I was right douchward he is for sure...let's home somewhere down the line he gets what he deserves.
33,025 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2,164 2,171 2,172 2,173 2174 2,175 2,176 2,177 2,184 .. Last Next »