Reviews for Offside
saraamin chapter 2 . 5/31/2011
Did i mention crazy? Lol!
Shamatt0403 chapter 2 . 5/31/2011
You write such a good asshole.
Peace.Lovee.Edward chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
were you by any chance watching 'She's the Man' when inspiration hit? Idk, just rings a bell! Love it btw! 3
Danish Muse chapter 2 . 5/31/2011
Just found this, and I am really looking forward to seeing how it develops!

I am from Denmark where soccer is kind of a big deal, so this is going to be a lot of fun to read!

So far, so good! :)

- Malene
Sunsetwing chapter 2 . 5/31/2011
Wow, he is an ass! I hope Bella's the one to not take his shit.
stepheniemeyerrules chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
I am very glad to read your new story. I missed the excitement, which CBWR? brought to me every day. I am so amazed at your creativity and discipline, which make it possible to start a new marathon with this story. Looking forward to more from Soccerward!
Teresa R chapter 2 . 5/31/2011
Oh ya he is a dick and tell me Riley is Bella's brother? I cant wait till they meet and she puts him in his place please let that happen
Roshambo83 chapter 2 . 5/31/2011
I hope Riley isn't Bella's little brother! What an ass!
lynard69 chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
I totally agree. Soccer players use ALL their muscles and so are the most ripped out there. I also love me some soccer players. YUM!
HollBeth chapter 2 . 5/31/2011
You've still got me. If he gets worse, I wanna see! Yeah, he's pretty much a major asshole, and I'm sure all the girls are complete idiots for going only for the pretty when he most likely treats them like crap. Sad, little chickies, sad!

I can't wait to see what he does next, or just how doe-eyed Bella is going to eff up his world - seems like he has it coming!
sabiga808 chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
love the story. great job
sheviking chapter 2 . 5/31/2011
Oh yeah, the word asshole definitely comes to mind. Several times. I need to put you on author's alert from now when you keep posting new stories. (And I LOVE you for it!)

Excited for soccerward (or real football as is the case where I live) :)
Canyaceme chapter 2 . 5/31/2011
Asshole is right!
trisha63 chapter 2 . 5/31/2011
Oh Shay I see you are up to no good again! Interesting story idea, when I think of soccer I automaticly think and dream and most diffinately drool over David Beckham. Yum! But I can see Edward in the full soccer gear all sweaty and breathing hard, wow now that is a vision. Just like many of your Edwards, this one is an absolute douche bag, dick head, but I have always kind of liked the bad boy, so bring on your worst and let's get this party started! LOL Great writing, as usual. Take care, Trisha :}
TessLouise chapter 2 . 5/31/2011
Wow - definitely the bigging asshole-Edward you've written to date. This is going to be SO much fun!
33,025 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2,170 2,177 2,178 2,179 2180 2,181 2,182 2,183 2,190 .. Last Next »