Reviews for Offside
FireandIceBoth chapter 2 . 5/31/2011
Do people really drop out from your stories? I would think they know by know how you write.
Siobhan Whitlock chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
Wow! I have to say, I never thought I would actually sign up for an account here, being that I have been an anon reviewer for 5 years. My goodness, 5 years... Just cause I was stubborn. I am Siobhan! And now Im not :( Oh well, at least my TWCSL peeps will know me ;) lol

But, I signed up cause I wanted to review this story.

This EDward (Epic Dickwad- see twitter) is gonna be a blast to read about! Luff it! lol
evilnat chapter 2 . 5/31/2011
Yeah he is an ass!

Thanks for the update!
cat5050 chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
Holy cr*p-you're making him total Assward?

Kinda funny. Updates! Yay
LuvnmesumEdward chapter 2 . 5/31/2011
So glad that he was just messing with Riley...I believe I would have been sick had he made him do it. Lol...anyway, Im still here and Im hanging with ya hun!
TwilightMomofTwo chapter 2 . 5/31/2011
I hope this doesn't get kicked off FFn like CBWR was. Your characters are so flawed - I love it.
GorGirl chapter 2 . 5/31/2011
I'm dying to know - is Riley Bella's little brother?
Nonita chapter 2 . 5/31/2011
Edward is an jerk!

Waiting anxiously for the third chapter.

Thanks!
obsmama chapter 2 . 5/31/2011
God you do asshole well are you sure your not really some dickwad 17 year old boy LMAO?
Nickeyd26 chapter 2 . 5/31/2011
Holy assaholic behaviors Batman! He has definately cornered the market on over inflated egos, wow!

I can not wait to see Bella flip his world.
RoseArcadia chapter 2 . 5/31/2011
I love that asshole!
LuvnmesumEdward chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
Im so excited that your back with another f*ck awesome fic for us to read! I cant wait for more! Especially with a Soccerward...those guys are hot as hell!
Amazone3 chapter 2 . 5/31/2011
what an ASS

do you think Beckham is so arrogant?
susayq chapter 2 . 5/31/2011
he went beyond arrogant in this chapter LOL You got it right...a*shole. I kept thinking of fraternity hazing while this sceen played out ;)

Susan
AussieECfan chapter 2 . 5/31/2011
Oooh, FootWard...SoccerWard...DoucheWard :P Edward has one hell of an ego in this one doesn't he? Obviously we haven't really met Bella so I'm hoping she puts him properly in his place when she manages to avoid being mowed down by him *L*
33,026 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2,176 2,183 2,184 2,185 2186 2,187 2,188 2,189 2,196 .. Last Next »