Reviews for The Thirteenth Step
PaulW.VinD.BradP.NickC.ChrisH chapter 13 . 7/25
Reid's comment about his first BM after... yknow... killed me! I just had to review how awesome that was
PaulW.VinD.BradP.NickC.ChrisH chapter 3 . 7/25
oh please no Spencer don't! Not dilaudid!
Suchababe chapter 13 . 3/8
I have watched Criminal Minds on and off for years. Dr. Reid and Morgan are my favorite characters. This was the first Criminal Minds FanFiction I have read, and boy did I pick a good one! You character descriptions are amazing, and you have them pegged so close to canon I can see the characters in mind as I read. Not an easy feat. Kudos to you on an amazing piece!
mayasquared chapter 13 . 1/28
vCar
Village-Mystic chapter 20 . 8/1/2015
Yeah. That's difficult. We still don't know - but based on your descriptions Reid didn't have the chance to use.
Village-Mystic chapter 18 . 8/1/2015
This story is good for the relationship and team parts. The erotica parts are pretty good, too.
Village-Mystic chapter 11 . 8/1/2015
I like that they have a try-sextual and "switch" mentality about this, even though they aren't sure what they'll like best. Obviously at this point "the best" is them being together with each other.
Village-Mystic chapter 9 . 8/1/2015
Well done. Good exploration and loving.
Village-Mystic chapter 8 . 8/1/2015
Wow,that chapter ended better than I thought it would. Hope Reid doesn't need to x-ray that shoulder.
Village-Mystic chapter 7 . 8/1/2015
After looking for some video interviews I saw the first season piece on Matthew where they said that they had to put make-up on over his dark circles most of the time and it was a struggle. What if Reid does that too? Had a cosmotology lesson when he was 18 or 19 and normally wears foundation (for the sun screen and the under-eye coverage)?
Village-Mystic chapter 6 . 8/1/2015
I suppose time off without a write up is the best scenario for Reid at this point. Despite the fact that he needs to keep his mind busy.
Village-Mystic chapter 5 . 8/1/2015
Continues to be dramatic, but real. Neither of them are "slutty comfortable" in their lives. Good drama of new territory for both of them.
Village-Mystic chapter 4 . 8/1/2015
That's heavy. I'm still looking for signs that he was actually using in the series after he was forced to use - I've read fannon that he used for 6 months, but all I've seen in the show his him carrying and not using - and then the "I've been clean for 10 months" meeting.
Village-Mystic chapter 2 . 8/1/2015
The pacing of the drama and angst here is well done. If he was going to ask Morgan, he did it at the right time - both working out his interest for sure and making sure that they were in private and not on a case.
Village-Mystic chapter 1 . 8/1/2015
A very reasonable start to an expression of feeling - in the privacy of his own home.