Reviews for Here with You
MariskaBaby92 chapter 1 . 9/17/2011
Ok...to be completely honest with u...I love the story and I think it has great potential. I'm a die heart Meter fan, but I can actually see that pairing work for a while. I think Peter would soot both Megan and Kate so great job on mixing it up.

I would like to see where u go with this. :)
Hazmatt chapter 1 . 7/9/2011
Very cute! I enjoyed it!
KazeKitty chapter 1 . 6/7/2011
I liked this story, it was written well. I could see them together. :)

I also agree that we need fics for every pairing. : D
UseYourWords chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
That was fantastic! The imagery, the details, the romance! You rule!
InfractusPennae chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
Kate/Peter now that is one I never concidered. Though, now that I think back on the eps. It is possible!
Mrs. Fillion chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
I really liked and enjoyed your story, I just think the pairing is weird. I just can't imagine them together although you made it easy. I do agree with the person above, we need a fic for every pairing! I really like Megan/Todd and Kate/Todd.
CaRiNeSs chapter 1 . 5/30/2011
So this story was cute...and I have to admit that after this episode I was worried that Peter and Kate would have something going on as well... I was so glad when that didn't happen because I am a Megan/Peter person!

So while the story was cute and I thought this was going to happen on the show... I'm SOO happy it didn't... I really think that this episode was the only time that made me think something could happen between them...

Please write more tho! We need more Body of Proof fics for all pairings!