Reviews for To Fall Fall In Love Again
Samyo chapter 1 . 11/12/2014
I really liked it. Only thing is yuzuki should have been used instead of eba. Since eba is her family name and yuzuki is her given name. Just saying eba could also mean rin eba or their parents or brother. Other than that I found it kind of fulfilling. :')
LightRayPearlshipper chapter 1 . 10/18/2014
It seems more like Asuka is giving a memory to Yuzuki's family, instead of Yuzuki herself since Eba is the family name (hence Rin Eba). This may or may not be what you intended, but I just though I'd bring this up.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/11/2014
awesome
Infinity gauntlet19 chapter 1 . 3/12/2014
a great what if scenerio of haruto and asuka's continuation of the relationship. they look and act good as a couple together. i really like how you thought up with the three kids and the emotional moment with their daughter at the end. it's a real punch to the get yuzulki's kid was born instead of taichi, riku, haku, and eba. eversince she went back with haruto she has becoming dumbed down to an animeish type of character. pats my head everytime i struggled to think why haruto chose her instead of asuka and the other girls even though i hated him more than eba for being such an immautrue idiot. anyway, a great and very descirptive what if story.
maesde chapter 1 . 10/4/2013
It's great, though I find it very sad... though to be fair, the whole point of this manga is to make you sad lol.

Great fic!
Deathgeass chapter 1 . 6/20/2013
THANK YOU SOME ONE ELSE WHO BELIEVES THAT IT SHOULD HAVE BEEN HARUTO AND ASUKA!
Brent chapter 1 . 3/19/2013
Wow, that was just GREAT! Although I don't particularly ship anyone either, I never really don't like the Haruto x Asuka pairing as much as the others (Don't hurt me Harusuka fans D:). But this one shot is pretty amazing. There were only three fan fictions out of the hundreds I've read that actually made me shed a tear and I'm proud to say that for now, yours takes the first place (Second place is a katekyo hitman reborn fan fic, while the 3rd is a Persona 3 fan fic). I just wish more people would make fan fic about this manga sooner :c I'm bored of waiting.
KatzeNoel chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
liked it
insomniac1970 chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
This was very nice! I like the feeling that you put into it and how you captured the characters. You gave them 4 children! Wow! They are singlehandedly alleviating Japan's population crisis! It is so much more pleasant to read than my job!
Denver chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
Nice little oneshot and sadly correct that it's AU. Like you I also like all the girls and don't particular ship one or the other. Although I agree with the part that if Haruto stayed in Hiroshima, Eba would eventually return. I disagree with him falling in love with her again, because I think he's been in love with her this entire time.

I'll say though that it was a little cruel on Haruto's part trying to remain in contact with Eba after their final meeting. That's like pouring salt in the wound. Asking her to be a bridesmaid was re-opening said wounds and adding lemon juice to the cocktail of cruelty mix. No wonder she moved away.

I don't mind and encourage epilogues. Were screwed so to speak many times in those 'leave to your imagination' endings in manga or even a somewhat decent ending. So thanks for the extra effort you put into that part of the story.