Reviews for The Perfect Plan
excessivelyperky chapter 13 . 8/2/2014
Yay! The ending is a bit rushed, but thanks. And I hope your life has become a little bit easier by now.
excessivelyperky chapter 12 . 10/22/2013
Nice chapter! The Christmas party sounds really great, and I'm glad that both Sirius and Harry have found people they liked. I also love how Hermione and Severus are becoming a family along with Amelia.
excessivelyperky chapter 11 . 9/17/2013
I know, let's petrify Voldemort, transfigure him into a little Dutch doll, and stick him in the Small World ride. For eternity.
excessivelyperky chapter 9 . 8/20/2013
Yes, if you actually plan a battle, sometimes things work out. I know that's a foreign concept in the books, but I enjoyed seeing it here.
excessivelyperky chapter 8 . 8/5/2013
Good chapter. But why not knock off Tom and then destroy the last Horcrux? Just sayin'.

Or better yet, turn Tom into a Special Award For Something, and put it in the glass cases where generations of future students can polish it? (Minerva says transfiguring humans is wrong, not that it's impossible).
excessivelyperky chapter 3 . 7/10/2013
Harry sighed; he was beginning to like Snape and hoped his godfather and professor could get along. Remus was thinking the same thing.

-If Sirius decides that trying to finish off Snape in the tunnel from the Shrieking Shack or trying to murder him in the first place was a bad idea, that would *help*. Here's hoping that they don't blame Snape for dragging his feet if Sirius is still happy with those memories.
excessivelyperky chapter 2 . 6/8/2013
I love how Snape is finally getting the kind of support he's always deserved, and not having to bear it all alone the way he did in canon. And I love how Hermione is helping so much with Amelia.

I do feel sorry about a certain purple dinosaur (as a survivor of the Smurfs I do feel for Snape a lot; at least it isn't SpongeBob!).

And yes, something needs to be done to keep Order members safe if only so Snape doesn't have to watch them die.

Plus, ejecting a horcrux from a living being is a two-fer-not only Harry, but Nagini as well (plus, a free Nagini might listen to a certain Parselmouth, yes?).
Guest chapter 3 . 5/21/2013
Just because characters are "rich" does not mean they should live. Any well written story has death; death of good, lovable characters. That is life, when you make everything happy and everyone lives then the meaning of the story is depleted and it becomes a cliche hollmark. If you have ever read any Shakespeare you would know that. Death is the heartrenching, angst that brings the plot together. If no one ever died nothing would ever be born.
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 5/18/2013
I like your version a lot better than canon! I think Amelia sounds like a lovely little girl, and that girls would be attracted to Snape at school.
angel897 chapter 13 . 2/23/2013
wonderfull story to read
ThePowerOfWordsThePowerOfHeart chapter 11 . 11/3/2012
I've been to that restaurant!
Guest chapter 9 . 9/18/2012
I really like this story, but is the whitewashing of the characters not a little bit to much?
Renee chapter 9 . 8/14/2012
Hey honesty this is the best battle scene ever because everyone is still alive :) well done
mariahpaige122 chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
Please please don't stop writing Snape & hermiones love stories! I live them so much lol. You should write their wedding or something like called "the tease" where hermione & Snape tease each other until one of them give in? Idk I just like readin your stuff(:
Guest chapter 5 . 7/2/2012
Not finished yet but thoroughly enjoying it. Less suspenseful than the actual novel but a welcome change and an interesting one. :)