Reviews for The Perfect Plan
Guest chapter 13 . 12/4/2017
More please
MrsSnapeMalfoyNikiforovAgreste chapter 1 . 5/10/2017
AMAZING! This story was brilliant, great plot, great character portrayal and nice descriptions/imagery. Loved this story so much and the way you fulfilled the plot and left no holes. Also loved how everyone got a HEA which was awesome. The epilogue was on point also. My only complaint is that you should update the summary cause it will then do this work of art justice and draw in more readers 0w0. Thank you so much for writing. I loved this story soooooo much. Please write more amazing stories in the future. xox all the best
excessivelyperky chapter 13 . 8/2/2014
Yay! The ending is a bit rushed, but thanks. And I hope your life has become a little bit easier by now.
excessivelyperky chapter 12 . 10/22/2013
Nice chapter! The Christmas party sounds really great, and I'm glad that both Sirius and Harry have found people they liked. I also love how Hermione and Severus are becoming a family along with Amelia.
excessivelyperky chapter 11 . 9/17/2013
I know, let's petrify Voldemort, transfigure him into a little Dutch doll, and stick him in the Small World ride. For eternity.
excessivelyperky chapter 9 . 8/20/2013
Yes, if you actually plan a battle, sometimes things work out. I know that's a foreign concept in the books, but I enjoyed seeing it here.
excessivelyperky chapter 8 . 8/5/2013
Good chapter. But why not knock off Tom and then destroy the last Horcrux? Just sayin'.

Or better yet, turn Tom into a Special Award For Something, and put it in the glass cases where generations of future students can polish it? (Minerva says transfiguring humans is wrong, not that it's impossible).
excessivelyperky chapter 3 . 7/10/2013
Harry sighed; he was beginning to like Snape and hoped his godfather and professor could get along. Remus was thinking the same thing.

-If Sirius decides that trying to finish off Snape in the tunnel from the Shrieking Shack or trying to murder him in the first place was a bad idea, that would *help*. Here's hoping that they don't blame Snape for dragging his feet if Sirius is still happy with those memories.
excessivelyperky chapter 2 . 6/8/2013
I love how Snape is finally getting the kind of support he's always deserved, and not having to bear it all alone the way he did in canon. And I love how Hermione is helping so much with Amelia.

I do feel sorry about a certain purple dinosaur (as a survivor of the Smurfs I do feel for Snape a lot; at least it isn't SpongeBob!).

And yes, something needs to be done to keep Order members safe if only so Snape doesn't have to watch them die.

Plus, ejecting a horcrux from a living being is a two-fer-not only Harry, but Nagini as well (plus, a free Nagini might listen to a certain Parselmouth, yes?).
Guest chapter 3 . 5/21/2013
Just because characters are "rich" does not mean they should live. Any well written story has death; death of good, lovable characters. That is life, when you make everything happy and everyone lives then the meaning of the story is depleted and it becomes a cliche hollmark. If you have ever read any Shakespeare you would know that. Death is the heartrenching, angst that brings the plot together. If no one ever died nothing would ever be born.
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 5/18/2013
I like your version a lot better than canon! I think Amelia sounds like a lovely little girl, and that girls would be attracted to Snape at school.
angel897 chapter 13 . 2/23/2013
wonderfull story to read
ThePowerOfWordsThePowerOfHeart chapter 11 . 11/3/2012
I've been to that restaurant!
Guest chapter 9 . 9/18/2012
I really like this story, but is the whitewashing of the characters not a little bit to much?
Renee chapter 9 . 8/14/2012
Hey honesty this is the best battle scene ever because everyone is still alive :) well done