Reviews for Heavenly Broken
Monochrome Snow chapter 1 . 2/6/2014
Hello! Je suis bilingue français/anglais I noticed that your french is pretty good! if you're worried about the accent for the word chérie, its the é kind (I don't know if I was clear at all...) So I only read the first chapter (I'm writing this a few minutes before I'll read la suite!) and I can't wait to hear more! Yeah, Luka sounds pretty french :3 although it would be spelled with a c, but we can't exactly change the original spelling of her name can we? (and who cares?!) So far I've really enjoyed your story! Je suis impatiente de lire la suite! Bon courage et amuse toi bien! * clicks next chapter button *
tips in culture: hm. well, french people like to dress fashionably, and will NOT wear garish, too bright or neon colors, as well as tasteless patterns. Cuisine has to be delicous, manners are a great help :D(taxi drivers though grrrr) nuns were very conservative back then I guess They would say 'cathédrale de Notre-Dame' though (I just reversed the order of the words)
If you tire of using ça va aller, you can use:
tout ira bien
ça ira mieux (although this is more of 'it'll be better')
please, feel free de me poser n'importe quelle question! (although my PM doesn't work... so I guess it'll have to be by reviews or something O-O)
-Monochrome Snow
smileynyankurocat chapter 2 . 11/7/2013
this is a really good story! Please update... I'm dying to know what happends next :D
Sapphire Sparkle chapter 2 . 11/12/2012
Please continue updating! I love this story! This is the best TetoxTed story I ever read! With the most chapters!
SassyLutonium chapter 2 . 8/7/2012
Awesome! Love this story! Keep it up!
Saribook chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
Hey! I totally love your fic. I'm a big fan of Teto and Ted and I loved the way you describe the church, the details like the few phrases in french. I loved it. I can't wait for the next chapter so please hurry up!
Love and Blessings
hello chapter 2 . 7/12/2012
you updated! i've been waiting for this for such a long time! very beautiful! ahhhhhh, i can't wait for the next one. i can see something big happening with ted and teto!
CV01.XIII chapter 2 . 7/11/2012
thank you continuing. hope to read more. :)
Ten-Faced chapter 2 . 7/11/2012

Sorry, but your descriptions were amazing. And now I'm even more curious to see the back-stories for these two, because I feel that there's a mystery in here... Or maybe that's just me going wild.

There were plenty of detail in this. And that made me happy, and feel like I was watching a movie in HD.

Bread... yum.

Wait, I nearly forgot. How old is Ted in this fic? Cuz if he's the youngest archbishop, that's pretty amazing on its own, but I never got to see his age...

FAAAR exceeds what I expected.

roseal chapter 1 . 4/29/2012
Ten-Faced chapter 1 . 4/2/2012
Redone? Huh, it was still good before...

Hope you can update soon!
Shaariin13 chapter 1 . 11/4/2011
Yay! A TetoxTed fic please update, I want to read about everyone's fave Chimera and I think you should keep the Japanese first names as to avoid confusion. Not everyone knows that Rin is Rilliane and so forth so... yeah hahahaha Update
macchime chapter 1 . 7/11/2011
It' Teto, is awesome. It's seeming like a really interesting plot, and I really am looking forward to the next update!

Don't worry about writing about different religions. In my opinion, people don't really mind all that much if you integrate a religion into a story. In fact, some (myself included) even enjoy reading about the different aspects of a different religion than their own!

As for the names...since they already /have/ some, I think that you should either not use last names at all, or use the ones that they have. And you should probably keep their first names the same, otherwise I'll be completely confused about who's who.

I'm having fun reading this, and I'm excited for when you update! Thanks for writing!
too lazy to sign in chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
:D Good chapter.

I can't wait for the next chapter. keep their last japanese names tthough. It's good.
hello chapter 1 . 5/30/2011
i like this story already!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/30/2011
woah, never seen a teto fic before. i think this story has potential. keep going.