Reviews for Through the Abyss
Ryan47 chapter 14 . 8/13/2012
This is one of my favorite fics- you're truly talented and I can't wait for an update. Thanks!
Guest chapter 14 . 7/6/2012
I love this. Thanks for updating- I wish you'd write more. Best fanfic out there...
firefly1404 chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
I love your writing
dreamer913 chapter 13 . 5/25/2012
update update update!
Society-Sculpted-Me chapter 13 . 2/23/2012
nice...
ichigoxrukia01 chapter 13 . 12/19/2011
can we have the next chapter pleeeeaaase ? I LOVE your fanfic !
Sparco chapter 13 . 10/15/2011
Good story, I like it. Unfort, too much Faberry for me, I skip over those parts, too little Brittana the last chpt. But prev. chpts were quite good.
Lingering Lilies chapter 4 . 9/2/2011
I see we have the same headcanon on Lima Heights Adjacent :)
Hazelp chapter 11 . 9/1/2011
Okay, I'm totally in love with this story and your writing! Thank you
Breakdown6 chapter 13 . 8/31/2011
Woo Hoo! Crazy madness mass confusion! It's so cute the way Rachel and Quinn are so confused, and fun that Santana is trying to be good with Quinn's issues without sarcasm (I know from experience, withholding sarcasm can be SO difficult).

I also liked the laundry bit :) very clever.
Tzel chapter 13 . 8/31/2011
This story continues to be awesome, and the Santana/Brittany interaction at the end of chapter was heartwarming and fluffy.

I don't understand why this story only has 20some reviews, because it's one of the best summer fics I've read. Looking forward to the next chapter!
Breakdown6 chapter 12 . 8/18/2011
Holy... hot damn. This is good! I just started it late yesterday and finally got to the temporary dead end... I want/need more! It's so damn addicting! :)

I read another story that had Quinn and Rachel together, and I must say between this story and the other, I'm starting to like the pairing.

You portray the characters very well in your story. Nice work, and very anxious for more!
Heyy chapter 11 . 8/8/2011
Im lovin this story!
DismantleMe chapter 10 . 8/1/2011
Add more please
DismantleMe chapter 5 . 8/1/2011
So will there be more after the party? They just need to tell everyone in the glee club