Reviews for Mind Over Body
Souldarkalone chapter 13 . 9/16/2014
Por favor termina esta historia , por favor , realmente me gusta mucho*_*
bobcatprincess2014 chapter 13 . 9/9/2014
Please Please finish this story! I know its been a long time but I just found it and am in love with it :)
AwesomatoligicalHaliBug chapter 13 . 6/27/2014
Please update soon! :) I know it's been a long time, but just one quick little chapter would make my day; this story i and I read at least one chapter every day. When I finish, I start over.
no-oneimportant chapter 13 . 4/6/2014
Hi
Please please finish this story. You left us all on a cliff. . .well, worse.
I really wanna find out how they get Sam back to normal, and if he ever finds out about John's deal.
nannyg43 chapter 8 . 12/8/2012
That was so not good. Well, good writing but not good drowning poor baby Sammy.
nannyg43 chapter 3 . 12/8/2012
Im glad you didnt make Sam act like a baby right away. His adult mind still being in charge makes the story more entertaining :)
Guest chapter 13 . 11/25/2012
plz plz finish it
nannyg43 chapter 6 . 10/10/2012
Ifeel sorry for Sam and Dean, John loves them but isn't very tender. I'm surprise hehasn't given little Sammy a swat for all the fighting. I am enjoying this so much.
Guest chapter 13 . 10/9/2012
More,more, more!
Guest chapter 13 . 10/9/2012
Great story. I hope you find a good end
nannyg43 chapter 13 . 9/27/2012
i know it's been awhile since you wrote this, but is there any chance you'll continue? I want more baby Sammy :)
nannyg43 chapter 10 . 9/24/2012
oh poor Sammy, no fun.
nannyg43 chapter 9 . 9/24/2012
the drowning scene was disturbing, Makes me realize how much I need to get my CPR re-certification. Hope you got pictures!
nannyg43 chapter 12 . 9/22/2012
this is sweet. The brothers are so close and make me wish I had a brother. I take care of children everyday and this is realistically written. I am enjoying it and I hope you plan on continuing.
nannyg43 chapter 2 . 9/21/2012
would not want to be in Deans shoes! Kinda think John deserves this :)