Reviews for Mind Over Body
Gord and V chapter 7 . 6/8/2011
Well of course you must keep going with this! This was wonderful, I loved Dean and Sam together like this, so cute! All those sweet (or not so sweet)little things with Sam were great to read, very believable.

nikiluvsdean chapter 7 . 6/8/2011
I love the image of Dean comforting little Sammy. The story is really good so far and I am excited to read more.
judyann chapter 7 . 6/8/2011
I love it! It's so cute! And love them trying to take care of little Sammy!
ParzivalHallows chapter 5 . 6/8/2011
I wonder if it works? For some reason I'm sort of hoping it won't just because Sam is so cute! :D But he's normally cute so I guess it doesn't matter :D
casammy chapter 6 . 6/8/2011
There worries this chapter for which sincerely I cannot believe that dean gave the back to sammy and to make it alone in a quarter, john's order winchester or not, is sammy! Poor sammy goes to be so disappointed and to feel so betrayed, for that in the reality, for sammy, in spite of loving john, dean is his father and mother and dean giving the back only it goes to manage to push sammy to go out thinking that it is not important not loved for any of the winchester and especially for dean and that alone it is a load that bothers in the way
judyann chapter 6 . 6/7/2011
OMG just found it and love it! What a cute story! I love de-aged stories and hope you do throw in some sick or hurt sammy too!
Gord and V chapter 6 . 6/7/2011
Very good chapter! Sam not 'being in control' of his little toddler self is just too sweet, I wonderful how he'll find himself when he wakes up and how he'll react.

cold kagome chapter 6 . 6/7/2011
AWWWWWWE/ POOR SAMMY... NO ONE LETING HIM DO WHAT HE WANT... O,P BUT HE SOO CUTE.. LOL WHEN HE MAD.. AWWWWE.. ILOVE IT! REALLY DO CAN'T WAIT FOR MORE
v-babe chapter 6 . 6/7/2011
NOOOOO DEAN WHY DIDN'T U PICK HIM UP AND ROCK HIM TO SLEEP OR SOMETHING? Great chapter i can't wait til ur next update. And also i have a request for some future chapters! Not to sound all demanding... but do u think u could d a sick sammy and dean takes care of him? I hope u will, and can't wait till the next update!
nison99 chapter 6 . 6/7/2011
I loved this chapter. I can't wait for another updat!
twohisglory2002 chapter 6 . 6/7/2011
I am absolutely loving this story. I love a de-aged Sammy, he is just so cute. I really like that you have him with his adult brain but yet he has so many toddler ways. I am looking forward to seeing how loving Papa John is with a sick Sammy. I felt so bad for Dean & Sam when John put him in the playpen. That had to be so hard for Dean to leave Sammy there and to walk away. Really looking forward to more of this story. Thanks for sharing.

Cathy
Our Eleventh Hour chapter 6 . 6/7/2011
Sam probably won't be happy in the morning about being left in a playpen. Good update.
v-babe chapter 5 . 6/6/2011
Theres not enough de-aged sam fanfics (which there should be) so im luving this fanfic keep up th great work can't wait to read the next chapter!
cold kagome chapter 5 . 6/6/2011
POOR SAMMY... P.P LOVE IT CAN'T WAIT FOR MORE
Gord and V chapter 5 . 6/6/2011
Poor Sam, he can't even go up the steps without struggling! I loved the simple (supposed) fix, but I wonder if it actually worked; curse the cliffhanger.

201 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 .. Last Next »