Reviews for Undisclosed Desires
Xx-Regina-Phalange-xX chapter 5 . 6/9/2011
It was great. Don't beat yourself up. ;)
LittleLizzieZentara chapter 5 . 6/9/2011
I liked this chapter. I really enjoyed the way Castle was trying to figure out if he could stand by what he promised and then decided that she was worth it. I don't know that they'd have to wait 3 years to get married, though-they've known each other for at least a year and a half to two years already. I could see 6 months to a year, maybe as long as a year and a half. But maybe that's just me. I love this story and look forward to each new chapter.
Hallow777 chapter 5 . 6/9/2011
Me again! (I'm on my iPhone and it's really annoying to log in on here, but it really is me.)

That was so cute! It was a little thought heavy but it was necessary. Poor Castle hope you don't make him wait too awfully long lol! Castle is probably the only man left in the world that would actually be willing to wait that long.

Great job!
DeadPigeon chapter 5 . 6/9/2011
Watch out Rick, you could get carple tunnel.
Lily Wolf chapter 5 . 6/9/2011
uh-oh...Castle have a little bit to much of doubts...Please tell me he isn't going to sleep with another woomen...
DeadPigeon chapter 2 . 6/9/2011
The ending about him waiting made ch 2 worthwhile.
DeadPigeon chapter 1 . 6/9/2011
Wow, a thirty something year old virgin. Not sure if I can buy this. I'll see, on to the next chapter.
castlebeckett siempre chapter 5 . 6/9/2011
hello

amazing chapter :D
Alex Beckett chapter 5 . 6/9/2011
TH
baterista9 chapter 5 . 6/9/2011
THANK. YOU.

I'm no prude; matured during the Sexual Revolution. BUT. it's REFRESHING to read romance scenes where one of the partners has had the gumption to remain "chaste".
centava chapter 4 . 6/9/2011
I have to say, the premise is preposterous (!) but I like your writing style and look forward to more. :)
I'm Widget chapter 5 . 6/9/2011
I don't see how he'll do it, either. lol Poor guy. For his sake, I hope Kate decides rather quickly that it's going to work so they can go ahead and get married. I mean, really! In this day and time? Her outlook is refreshing, but kind of scary. lol
thecatchisdeadliest chapter 5 . 6/9/2011
It's good, what be great is if she proposes to him!
Chrysa Lite chapter 5 . 6/9/2011
As hard as I find it to believe that a woman as sexy as Kate can be a virgin, I'm intrigued by this story and I do hope you update soon. :)
Chkgun93 chapter 5 . 6/9/2011