Reviews for My MLP Tales Movie: Of Mare and Moon
MLPFIMCARTOONFAN23 chapter 1 . 10/3/2011
I have read this entire fanfic and i must say Loved the idea of old meets new. I think it could have been exicuted slightly better but still i give the story 4 stars.
WyldClaw chapter 17 . 6/25/2011
oh no! nightmare moon got zecora! i hope that the soup she made for her friends is able to get their weight back to normal so that they can go rescue her
WyldClaw chapter 11 . 6/25/2011
cool spike found the map
WyldClaw chapter 9 . 6/25/2011
i think a computer with internet really benifit both Twlight and zecora. too bad they cost so much

did they find the right web page
WyldClaw chapter 8 . 6/25/2011
how will they get the map from nightmare moon
Autobot Lancewing Beta 06 chapter 25 . 6/23/2011
Wildfire: The final battle is about to begin... Whose side will you choose?

Lancwing: Um... Wildfire, what are you doing?

Wildfire: Just a little something to intensify things for the next chapter.

Lancewing: Nice. Anyway, glad to see Zecora back to her old self. Can't wait to see the battle in the next chapter. I bet it's gonna be epic!
Autobot Lancewing Beta 06 chapter 23 . 6/21/2011
*Wildfire, Lancer, and Lancewing are seen hanging off a cliff*

Lancewing: Hey guys. We're just hanging out here.

Lancer: Literally.

Wildfire: Don't ask how this happened.

Lancewing: Anyway, we happened to see what happened down there, and I scanned the potion. It definitely would cause problems.

Wildfire: Don't get me started on that! I remember touching tht stuff. As a result, I looked like the Human Torch.

Lancer: *snickers at the thought*

Lancewing: Anyway, I also thought it was pretty funny how Rarity commented on the snakes. *awkward silence* I guess that's it...

Wildfire: Okay... Just one more thing...

Lancer and Lancewing: What?

Wildfire: GET ME OUT OF HERE!
Autobot Lancewing Beta 06 chapter 22 . 6/20/2011
Lancewing: Sorry for not reviewing for a while. Anyway, I actually saw the episode Stare MAster and immediately thought of that episode when Fluttershy stared at the cockatrice and it ran off. So Nightmare Moon turned Zecora evil, huh? If that's what's going on, then I hope there is a way to reverse it.

Rainbow Dash: Help!
ultimateCCC chapter 18 . 6/16/2011
In the previous chapter you misspelled darling. This chapter is great.
Autobot Lancewing Beta 06 chapter 16 . 6/14/2011
Lancewing: I Zecora's- um... "stuff" works. She was a miracle worker with the poison joke.

Lancer: Also, there happens to be two Sweethearts: a generic character and one of the main characters from the Tales series. Same thing with Starlight. It's scary...

Wildfire: Well... at least they're not Shattered Glass. If you're wondering what that is, it's a demension where the good guys are the bad guys and the bad guys are the good guys. It's normally done with the Transformers. It originated in Botcon 2008 and fans eventually ended up writing stories about it. But there are evil counterparts in this story as far as I know.

Lancewing: There are. Painbow Lash is one of them.

Lancer: Yikes!

Lancewing: I know... Anyway, grat job, and I will be looking forward to more...
Autobot Lancewing Beta 06 chapter 15 . 6/13/2011
Lancewing: Finally, we get to see Lancer. To be honest, I don't really know why they made him a background character in the series, but that's what they did. Anyway, I can't believe Nightmare Moon would stop the ponies by making them GAIN weight. It might have been easier for her to kill them, but I have a feeling that the story would have ended ALOT sooner if she did that... Yeah... That would have been a real bummer, so I'm glad she didn't. Grat job. KEEP DOING WHAT YOU DO BEST!
Autobot Lancewing Beta 06 chapter 13 . 6/11/2011
I have some advice for y'all: If something seems too good to be true, it normally is...
Autobot Lancewing Beta 06 chapter 10 . 6/9/2011
Sorry for the incomplete review. Anyway, I like how you took Rainbow Dash's name and played around with it until you have a bad guy.

As for the computer virus, I thought the computers would have shut down after going bezerk, but whatever was on thee should probably be left to the imagination.

They finally have a map! Now what will we be expecting in Pon-Evil? Also, where did Twilight get the bullhorn?
Autobot Lancewing Beta 06 chapter 11 . 6/9/2011
Nice work! I didn't review for the other chapters, so I will put them in one review.

Painbow Lash sounds like an evil version of Rainbow Dash.
WyldClaw chapter 6 . 6/6/2011
what's nightmare moon have planned for the gang