Reviews for Harry Potter: Duke of Gryffindor
Guest chapter 9 . 11/14/2020
Just think of this (AL can you come to hogwarts as my body guard to?)
love4HP chapter 13 . 10/29/2020
So basically Al and his men are useless. They cannot plant their own men for intelligence or as students/professors inside Hogwarts. But would happily endanger Harry and Hermione by forcing them to go to a dangerous place like Hogwarts. What the hell is their use if in 15years of abuse and life of Harry they haven't done anything to protect him but infact participated in his bad life by staying away from him or letting him stay in Hogwarts!
love4HP chapter 11 . 10/29/2020
So basically Al has a shitty excuse to stay away from and not protect Harry especially after he turned 11yrs old, returned to Hogwarts and Al did absolutely nothing to protect him or train him. How the hell his staying away is justified and excused? Disgusting.
Rebatrek chapter 26 . 7/13/2020
Amazing with great battle scenes. Thank you for sharing.
MontgomeryScotty chapter 11 . 7/1/2020
Victoria means victory not veronica lol
Charlee56 chapter 8 . 5/14/2020
Diego Garcia is part of the Chagos Archipelago and is a political part of Mauritius. The US Navy and Air Force along with forward deployed units of the US Army and US Marines all are housed at Camp Thunder and the US Navy's deep water anchorage port. A vital part of operations in the Persian Gulf and the Indian Ocean, DC is the site of the US Navy's 6th Fleet's resupply forces as well as the global pre-positioned supply fleet containg vehicles and equipment to supply up to approximately 250,000 men including 2 full Armored Divisions, Air to ground Combat forces equipment, intermediate missile forces, food, uniforms... But you get the idea. Just an FYI.
The British Army and Navy also share in the duties as does a regiment of the Royal Canadian Armed Forces.
Wolvie26 chapter 26 . 3/11/2020
Love it!
aamlkb chapter 4 . 2/3/2020
Geez.
caughtinblackseyes chapter 8 . 1/30/2020
I know this wonderful story is complete, but I would be willing to beta it for you from the beginning so that you can re-post the refined version. This is a fabulous story, but it's difficult to get through because of the grammar, and tense mistakes. I hope I haven't offended you!
observentuser chapter 8 . 12/26/2019
Love the story, so much that this is the 2nd time I am reading it :-).

I have found some spelling mistakes and thought you might want to know, will send them to you in PM.
Arcanos chapter 26 . 12/12/2019
wow... just wow... no words left...
Aweesome chapter 22 . 9/6/2019
Of course you put criminals, who merely got stunned in the infimary without any kind of security.
I don't know whre you got this idea not even wizards are so stupid.
glenn1970 chapter 26 . 9/3/2019
I really love this story! Thanks so much for all your hard work, it truly is a work of art.

Thanks,

Layne
Merchant Of Blue Death chapter 18 . 8/21/2019
I know that this is an old story and I know that this is completed and beta'd. That still does not change the fact that you had a flight of Harrier jump jets drop a brace of 1000lb minor regulations.

The word is ORDNANCE, meaning munitions, things that go boom and turn living bad people into dead good people. The word ORDINANCE means a regulation that results in a minor fine and minimum time behind bars as it is a term that denotes infractions of the law, something that is akin to a parking ticket.

As a professional Aviation Ordnanceman, I should know the meaning and usage of the two words. I'm very disappointed in that you know what a Minimi and an FN-FAL are but not the proper spelling of a universal term for weapons. BTW, the Minimi was adopted by the US as the M249 SAW. Having been trained in its usage and knowing about it before its adoption I still prefer the name Minimi.
DragonTamer01 chapter 17 . 6/23/2019
Question: I’m not super familiar with the military histories and/or capabilities of those attack helicopters you mentioned. How do they compare to the AH64 Apache? That’s the main army helicopter I’m super familiar with.