Reviews for Harry Potter: Duke of Gryffindor
Jemma Blackwell chapter 3 . 9/2
Too bad the original never came to pass.
Bronze chapter 3 . 8/25
Ya, but JKR couldn't have Harry rescued by people who'd actually care for him. No, JkR could only heap more and more shit on Harry as the years went by. If Harry had the brains of a Flubberworm at the very latest, he'd have emptied his trust vault, asked about his family from the Goblins, transferred the Potter family vaults outside the country to one where Good Ole Fumblemort was at the very least hated and told the Ministry of/for Morons right along with Good Ole Fumblemort to kiss his ass as he left their magical world forever. If, as the masses believe Good Ole Fumblemort is the most powerful wizard alive let him deal with Vulturewurst. After all, not all prophecies are fulfilled. Many sit in the DOM gathering dust for centuries without being fulfilled. So, let the Great Meddler solve his own problem.
Bronze chapter 2 . 8/25
And there's the rub to Good Ole Fumblemorts' dismay. Oh, it's quite obvious that the old goat molester knows and is most unhappy with it. I think that in this fic Hermione being in that girl's bathroom was no accident. Nor the fact that the Troll just happened to enter it while she was. Good Ole Fumblemort has had plans for the Potter wealth for quite some time and thus it's his idea to force Harry to marry Ginny Weasley. Though I seriously doubt he intends for them to get all of it. Therefore, why not simply murder Harry's soul mate before he really knows about her and clear the way for Ginny to replace her? I'm absolutely sure he's killed for less in the past.
x9alex2x chapter 7 . 7/25
I still don't understand why they couldn't have gone to St-Mungos or any other magical hospital...
EdTheBeast chapter 26 . 6/17
A MUST READ story that while AU, is very canonish, but very fanon like. Evil Dumbledore and H/H. It's a shame the sequel is abandoned!
Chrisfragger chapter 1 . 5/2
I love these fics where Harry comes into some greater inheritance, and he has to fight Dubledore who is actually evil.

Really feels like that is the canon.
smiddy chapter 1 . 3/29
I was looking forward to reading this and I'm sure there's a lot of amazing things within this story. Otherwise it wouldn't have so many Favs and Follows. However, after reading only part of the first chapter, I've decided to quit reading, since I continuosly stumble over the errors in the verb tenses. This fic deserves a beta!
csheila chapter 26 . 11/6/2021
Thanks
csheila chapter 25 . 11/6/2021
Cool

The future interests me
csheila chapter 24 . 11/6/2021
Twisty
csheila chapter 23 . 11/6/2021
I sense a double cross and hope for a sequel
csheila chapter 21 . 11/6/2021
Weird.

Prepare to explain
csheila chapter 19 . 11/6/2021
Oh, this will be fun
csheila chapter 18 . 11/6/2021
Clock cleaning is efficient
csheila chapter 17 . 11/6/2021
It’s fun seeing Dumbles twist slow.y