Reviews for Harry Potter: Duke of Gryffindor
I can't read this anymore! It sucks! It hurts my eyes. You should know how to write the story properly.
"Hey, pup," greeted Sirius.
That's the proper way! Haven't you read the books? USE COMMAS, for Merlin's sake!
ScroogeMcDunk chapter 1 . 7/19
Good concept just needs better word choice and contractions.
Shu Ouma GC chapter 1 . 7/5
OOC harry
Hedwigwhite chapter 14 . 7/1
I really like your story, the concept. Keep writing.
PGHammer chapter 18 . 6/24
The Minimi is the European equivalent of a machine gun. It is, amusingly, only slightly LARGER than the Heckler and Koch MP-5. The Minimi is made in Belgium by Fabrique Nationale (FN). Here are French and US Marines showing off the Minimi: watch?vRFG-Ib6D7VI
PGHammer chapter 15 . 6/24
The power that Dumbles Knows Not - information warfare. The galleon being referred to in the chapter is a ship - a small submarine, in this case - in the Black Lake. Technomancy would have been around for decades - if not centuries - information warfare is about knowing more than your adversaries.
PGHammer chapter 10 . 6/24
The Heckler and Koch MP-5; made in Germany, but used all over the world. (Including by the SAS.) Fires the pistol-caliber 9mm parabellum - hence it having a common caliber with the Browning Hi-Power. It is a machine-pistol; therefore, it is quite capable of turning the average Death Eater into hamburger. Two of them could turn even the most extraordinary Death Eater into sausage. (Lucius Malfoy, for example.) Therefore, VERY bad news.
BillBrink chapter 24 . 6/6
I don't understand why Dumbles would attack the castle. What would he gain? Certainly not control of Harry's or Sirius' fortunes, which were his first objectives. He was already Headmaster, so it wasn't control of the castle, although Harry and Hermione shared that with him. Lastly, it had nothing to do with control of the ministry. Was he attempting to use the castle as his base for a run on the ministry? If that was the case, why not attack them directly and bypass their biggest threat at the castle? By attacking his own base he was destroying the only justification for his rule. No one would want him after he went against a castle full of children. With the end of Voldy he would have been in a position of power without lifting a finger. Fudge's fall would, once more, see another opportunity for him to rule behind the throne. If he killed Harry what would he gain?
You keep confusing tenses. 'Would' is used to indicate past tense, while 'will' is used to indicate future tense. All those toned toy were using 'would,' you should have used 'will' instead.
Shadow315 chapter 21 . 3/4
I thought Al killed Vickie or something? He didn't tell Harry and Hermione that story.
DragonTamer01 chapter 1 . 2/22
I like this story's concept so far. Keep up the great work!
Jimbocous chapter 26 . 12/11/2016
Thanks for a great read!
Vampireking40 chapter 24 . 10/10/2016
Ok, As good as this story is all this would never happen. Yes Albus is a manipulator and using Harry for the greater good. I don't even get why this battle is taking place as Voldermort has been destroyed. In this chapter it makes Dumbledor as bad as Voldermort himself. Still this has been an enjoyable story. Just way too many muggle guns being used at Hogwarts.
Vampireking40 chapter 20 . 10/7/2016
Well I have to say I saw that coming. The Slytherin most of them the sons and daughters of convicted death eaters and the head also a death eater has now gotten exactly what they deserve. With that many slytherin out of Hogwarts that house as been empty by a good number of students.
Vampireking40 chapter 18 . 10/7/2016
So I have to say the story is great. The way Umbridge was taken down was terrific. The guns through are a little too much even for the world of Harry Potter. Now that being said taking out Parkinson lodge in a spray and bombs was interesting even if it would truly never happen in the universe that is Harry Potter. The way the muggle world is working with the magical world to take down Fudge is terrific and he will get what is coming to him just like Umbridge did. It seems Hogwarts is going to have the 2nd best DADA teacher it has seen in a long time.