Reviews for Harry Potter: Duke of Gryffindor
DragonTamer01 chapter 1 . 2/22
I like this story's concept so far. Keep up the great work!
Jimbocous chapter 26 . 12/11/2016
Thanks for a great read!
Vampireking40 chapter 24 . 10/10/2016
Ok, As good as this story is all this would never happen. Yes Albus is a manipulator and using Harry for the greater good. I don't even get why this battle is taking place as Voldermort has been destroyed. In this chapter it makes Dumbledor as bad as Voldermort himself. Still this has been an enjoyable story. Just way too many muggle guns being used at Hogwarts.
Vampireking40 chapter 20 . 10/7/2016
Well I have to say I saw that coming. The Slytherin most of them the sons and daughters of convicted death eaters and the head also a death eater has now gotten exactly what they deserve. With that many slytherin out of Hogwarts that house as been empty by a good number of students.
Vampireking40 chapter 18 . 10/7/2016
So I have to say the story is great. The way Umbridge was taken down was terrific. The guns through are a little too much even for the world of Harry Potter. Now that being said taking out Parkinson lodge in a spray and bombs was interesting even if it would truly never happen in the universe that is Harry Potter. The way the muggle world is working with the magical world to take down Fudge is terrific and he will get what is coming to him just like Umbridge did. It seems Hogwarts is going to have the 2nd best DADA teacher it has seen in a long time.
Lerris chapter 26 . 10/4/2016
This wasn't bad, but it did have too many cliche like elements. Your OC pretty much exhausted your suspension of disbelief quota, but then you add soul bonds, evil dumbledore, evil ron and ginny, tons of money, decended from royalty on both sides, etc, etc.

Story suggestion: What if Luna is sent back in time to fix everything in a future where Voldemort wins, but she can't tell anyone or something bad happens..?
mckertis chapter 1 . 9/30/2016
How come there are so many of these "Oh Harry, i was supposed to look after you, but didnt give a shit for 15 years, but now i do, honest !" people in fanfiction ? Just Remus alone was quite enough for canon.
Silverias chapter 1 . 9/23/2016
Sorry. It's decently written, but I could NOT go past the first chapter.

1. No way Dumbledore needs money from Harry. He knew the creator of the philosopher's stone, come on!
2. No way the Weasleys would do this kind of thing, for one they'd never get away with it. Two, Ron has ALWAYS fought Harry giving him any money.
3. How do these people know these things?

I won't be continuing, sorry.
Lord Barinthus chapter 1 . 8/11/2016
Half a chapter was more than enough to decide whether to continue reading or not.
nightpurr1 chapter 26 . 8/2/2016
I enjoyed your story. This was different then any that I read. Thank you for bring entertainment into my life.
Guest chapter 24 . 7/20/2016
If you bother to look it up, 'Expecto Patronum' means 'I await a guardian' and 'Expecto Curator' means 'I expect Curator'. The latter actually has several meanings, depending on how you capitalize the words (one or the other, or both).
Guest chapter 13 . 7/19/2016
You've had gender issues throughout this story. There are many times where you use her, hers, and she when referring to a male, and him, his, and he when referring to a female.

It was Ginny who tried to attack them on the platform, not Ron.
Guest chapter 9 . 7/19/2016
I've read this mistake too many times to ignore it anymore. It is not 'sited' it is 'seated'. He was seated beside her, she was seated between them, and so on.
Guest chapter 8 . 7/19/2016
Annually is once a year. Bi-annually means every six months.

You also need to work on your phrasing "much more better" is very poor English.
Guest chapter 20 . 7/9/2016
Lol how does creating a whirlwind count as attacking while the teachers watched the twenty attack one? The fact that Snape was there to accuse but not step in wont do him any favours either.