Reviews for Harry Potter: Duke of Gryffindor
lunadream13 chapter 1 . 3/14
Good story
Monster King chapter 26 . 3/13
Great story I really liked it good job writing the story.
Guest chapter 13 . 12/31/2017
Good Nice
Guest chapter 13 . 12/31/2017
Guest chapter 2 . 12/25/2017
WhiteEagle1985 chapter 26 . 10/31/2017
An amazing story here! I'm going to read the sequel right away!
Dragenki chapter 25 . 10/5/2017
great story but...
why kill him
Guest chapter 25 . 9/2/2017
I can't read this anymore! It sucks! It hurts my eyes. You should know how to write the story properly.
"Hey, pup," greeted Sirius.
That's the proper way! Haven't you read the books? USE COMMAS, for Merlin's sake!
ScroogeMcDunk chapter 1 . 7/19/2017
Good concept just needs better word choice and contractions.
Shu Ouma GC chapter 1 . 7/5/2017
OOC harry
Hedwigwhite chapter 14 . 7/1/2017
I really like your story, the concept. Keep writing.
PGHammer chapter 18 . 6/24/2017
The Minimi is the European equivalent of a machine gun. It is, amusingly, only slightly LARGER than the Heckler and Koch MP-5. The Minimi is made in Belgium by Fabrique Nationale (FN). Here are French and US Marines showing off the Minimi: watch?vRFG-Ib6D7VI
PGHammer chapter 15 . 6/24/2017
The power that Dumbles Knows Not - information warfare. The galleon being referred to in the chapter is a ship - a small submarine, in this case - in the Black Lake. Technomancy would have been around for decades - if not centuries - information warfare is about knowing more than your adversaries.
PGHammer chapter 10 . 6/24/2017
The Heckler and Koch MP-5; made in Germany, but used all over the world. (Including by the SAS.) Fires the pistol-caliber 9mm parabellum - hence it having a common caliber with the Browning Hi-Power. It is a machine-pistol; therefore, it is quite capable of turning the average Death Eater into hamburger. Two of them could turn even the most extraordinary Death Eater into sausage. (Lucius Malfoy, for example.) Therefore, VERY bad news.