Reviews for It's Not Sane
swimgleek chapter 8 . 6/8/2011
Ohhh nevermind my last review! I totally get it now that I reread it and I don't wanna be greedy or mean but I need a sequel!
swimgleek chapter 9 . 6/8/2011
I'm not getting it lol. Are they all werewolves or something cause they all travel in a pack. Idk I'm confused still lol
DiscoLemonadeDiva chapter 9 . 6/7/2011
In some ways I think that this is the perfect ending. I love the roundabout quality that it possesses. It feels really cumulative. Throughout the entire story there are little bits of pieces given as to what prompts Dave to add another member to their supernatural clique and then at the end it's just REALLY laid out there and it works really well. It's so perfect. I especially love Brittney's comment, it adds a touch of mystery to the entire situation while also simultaneously (somewhat) answering the question of what Dave is.

I did notice that this is labeled as a Karofsky story now, and you dropped Rachel, but this is the rare instance that I really want to read about Dave and so long as Rachel maintains a presence, I don't even care. Rachel is generally the only character that I find interesting enough to read about, but this story and the writing is so fucking perfect that I really want more of this, even if it is more centered around Karofsky. I think that this is such an interesting concept and it really is just executed brilliantly and I hope that there is more of this.

Because, while the ending was perfect in some ways, in other ways it makes me want to strangle you because this is too interesting to only have nine chapters. I feel that there are so many places that you could take this. I generally don't like slash involving Puck because he's so straight on the show, but it just works. All of it. Puck having feelings for Karofsky, which may or may not be, in part, supernatural really works with how the story is told. I love the way that Puck's experience serves as a way to show what happened to the other Gleeks. The writing in this is just superb. This story is just so perfect and interesting and different from other cookie cutter Glee fics which generally follow the same routine and even if they are experimental, in several cases suffer from sub par writing, because this is just pure perfection on all fronts.

Even if a sequel wasn't Rachel focused, I would definitely be interested in reading it, because there is a lot that could be done with this story and a lot of questions remain unanswered that a sequel would just really make this plot feel more complete and perfect. I really do hope that you decide to continue this story. I haven't been able to find one flaw throughout the entirety of it, except for it's length and complete status (frowney face). So, I really hope that you do decide to finish this, because there is so much more that an author with your talent could do with this intriguing idea! :D
tatyyluvsglee chapter 9 . 6/6/2011
omg. is that seriously the end? ii have so many unanswerd questions. plz plz please write a sequel. this is hands down the best story ii have ever read. ii am dying to knw what happens next. you're great
CoralElizabeth chapter 9 . 6/6/2011
Omg Poor Sam and I officially hate the other half of the Glee Club! Puck is gonna join the pack now :)
Erik's Princess chapter 9 . 6/6/2011
I usually hate supernatural fics but this story is so awesome! Please do a sequel... Yum, Puck and Dave... *drools*. :D
piratemalfunc chapter 9 . 6/6/2011
Please don't tell me this is the end! This has been such an intriguing ride and there are so many unanswered questions. What exactly is Dave? Is he a werewolf like I suspect? Did he and Puck become mates of some sort, explaining their connection to one another? What's going to happen to the Glee club? Most of all though, I want see Puck's text and voice messages, haha.

Please write a sequel of some sort, this is one of the more unique fics I've ever read. I loved how mysterious you made it.
Juniperandroid chapter 9 . 6/6/2011
Is complete? But, but I want to know more. I want Puck to be happy even if it's with some creepy werewolf? Dave creature hmm...Last part was the creepiest I just pictured the guy skinless...ick. Darn my biology background and knowing muscles and such. Ah but now I'm getting off topic liked it because it was just out there.
Sinfully Sined chapter 8 . 6/5/2011
This is my new favorite story and I can't wait to read more. I love it! Chapter four and five rocked too. Thanks for thinking of my name when you wrote them. I can't wait to see if Puck gets to become one of them and find out just what they are. Luvs it dearly Sin!
CoralElizabeth chapter 7 . 6/4/2011
OH NO whats gonna happen!
DavidKarofsky chapter 6 . 6/3/2011
This story is so... bizarre. I have no idea what's going on like at all. At first I thought I might have been on the right track but nope, you've lost me. It's like Dave has some mind control going on that's making everyone want to have sex with him or something-So lost.
CoralElizabeth chapter 6 . 6/3/2011
What kind of hold does Dave have over Puck
CoralElizabeth chapter 5 . 6/3/2011
That was crazy awesome I did not see that dream coming (no pun intended)
esrom chapter 4 . 6/2/2011
This is by far one of the weirdest fics I have ever read- but I quite like ti a lot
LizzyPoodle chapter 4 . 6/2/2011
I am completely weirded out. Biting? Sucking on the blood? Hmmm...I have heard of this...