Reviews for Fallout
Xanadu27 chapter 3 . 1/21
Wow, esto fue genial y aterrador... Mi hija de 8 años, dos días atrás me dijo mientras. Veíamos un capítulo de las tortugas ninja... Mama raphael es niña verdad? Mira, se ríe como niña, y tiene cara de niña... A mi me sorprendió mucho y días después leo tu historia o.O esto fue freak, tan posiblemente sierto que una niña pequeña lo vio. Pero... Podrías porfavor continuar? Ahora estoy toda nerviosa y ansiosa por saver más, ya pasaron años de tu actualización pero aunque sea daños un pequeño dato, no seas malo.
Guest chapter 3 . 11/6/2014
oh MAN, I need more DESPERATELY!
wherewolf360 chapter 3 . 10/18/2014
I'm curious if raph is female does that mean that he can become pregnant and if so is pregnant with Mikey's baby?
Vickyaisha chapter 3 . 2/24/2014
This really good u debt see much of raph getting rape n my mike
this good writing
keep it up
Meowing girl chapter 3 . 6/23/2013
So raph is a female ! This story is weird, disturbing and really awkward. yet plausible at the same time. I'm excited to read the next chapter, update soon please ! :3
I Love Kittens too chapter 3 . 6/4/2013
I wonder what Leatherhead would tell Donnie.
I Love Kittens too chapter 2 . 6/4/2013
Their behavior is strange since there's no females among them. But who knows, Raph could be female.
I Love Kittens too chapter 1 . 6/4/2013
Poor Raph! What horrible thing he had to endure!
IvyVine6 chapter 3 . 5/10/2013
This has to be the weirdest...somewhat disturbing story I've ever read, and the most awkward, but I love it! It's that scenario: The big WHAT IF? And this has some pure logic, no doubt. Excellent, to say the least.

...Now I really want this to continue...
redxcanary chapter 3 . 4/5/2013
Amazing story so far, I just hope I won't have to wait 6 months to read another chapter ;P
redxcanary chapter 1 . 4/5/2013
Holy shit what a first chapter!
I love the idea, and just the overall tone of your writing
I'm excited to read the rest of it!
Glader chapter 3 . 3/29/2013
I believe that this story deserves so many more reviews than it is getting. I like the fact that this could be completely true. I feel like everyone seems to forget the fact that they are animals. Their biology is completely different. I can see no good outcome for this family, unfortunately. I'm eager to see where you take this story. Very good job on this. It's was worth the six-month wait.

Glader
meru-chan chapter 3 . 3/10/2013
oh my god, just...oh my god...i can't even imagine how this could have any sort of positive resolution...please update soon...
meru-chan chapter 2 . 12/14/2012
oh my god...oh my god...update soon, please? I think my heart broke a little at that last line...
CobaltAsh chapter 2 . 12/14/2012
This is the most terrifying thing I've read on this site. And that's not because of the rape, or the gap between the guys and humanity, but because it makes sense. Everything in this scenario is perfectly plausible and that is actually very scary.

When I finished reading the first chapter I was thinking that maybe Raph was not the best choice to be the girl-turtle and around the middle of the second chapter I was wondering why you picked Mikey as the "agressor". But now I understand the whole idea. I guess most people actually consider the guys to be nothing more than people that have turtle features and that theoretically there isn't more of a difference between them and an average person than there is between a red haired person and a brunette person.

I believe that your approach is very original and I love your writing style. I hope to read more of this story.

Regards,