Reviews for Fallout
Raigon chapter 3 . 12/12/2016
Darn, why didn't you continue this? This is awesome, I would love if you continued this.
Xanadu27 chapter 3 . 1/21/2015
Wow, esto fue genial y aterrador... Mi hija de 8 años, dos días atrás me dijo mientras. Veíamos un capítulo de las tortugas ninja... Mama raphael es niña verdad? Mira, se ríe como niña, y tiene cara de niña... A mi me sorprendió mucho y días después leo tu historia o.O esto fue freak, tan posiblemente sierto que una niña pequeña lo vio. Pero... Podrías porfavor continuar? Ahora estoy toda nerviosa y ansiosa por saver más, ya pasaron años de tu actualización pero aunque sea daños un pequeño dato, no seas malo.
Guest chapter 3 . 11/6/2014
oh MAN, I need more DESPERATELY!
wherewolf360 chapter 3 . 10/18/2014
I'm curious if raph is female does that mean that he can become pregnant and if so is pregnant with Mikey's baby?
Vickyaisha chapter 3 . 2/24/2014
This really good u debt see much of raph getting rape n my mike
this good writing
keep it up
Meowing girl chapter 3 . 6/23/2013
So raph is a female ! This story is weird, disturbing and really awkward. yet plausible at the same time. I'm excited to read the next chapter, update soon please ! :3
I Love Kittens too chapter 3 . 6/4/2013
I wonder what Leatherhead would tell Donnie.
I Love Kittens too chapter 2 . 6/4/2013
Their behavior is strange since there's no females among them. But who knows, Raph could be female.
I Love Kittens too chapter 1 . 6/4/2013
Poor Raph! What horrible thing he had to endure!
Ivyyyyyy chapter 3 . 5/10/2013
This has to be the weirdest...somewhat disturbing story I've ever read, and the most awkward, but I love it! It's that scenario: The big WHAT IF? And this has some pure logic, no doubt. Excellent, to say the least.

...Now I really want this to continue...
redxcanary chapter 3 . 4/5/2013
Amazing story so far, I just hope I won't have to wait 6 months to read another chapter ;P
redxcanary chapter 1 . 4/5/2013
Holy shit what a first chapter!
I love the idea, and just the overall tone of your writing
I'm excited to read the rest of it!
Glader chapter 3 . 3/29/2013
I believe that this story deserves so many more reviews than it is getting. I like the fact that this could be completely true. I feel like everyone seems to forget the fact that they are animals. Their biology is completely different. I can see no good outcome for this family, unfortunately. I'm eager to see where you take this story. Very good job on this. It's was worth the six-month wait.

Glader
meru-chan chapter 3 . 3/10/2013
oh my god, just...oh my god...i can't even imagine how this could have any sort of positive resolution...please update soon...
meru-chan chapter 2 . 12/14/2012
oh my god...oh my god...update soon, please? I think my heart broke a little at that last line...