Reviews for Where Did You Sleep Last Night?
Freak Out chapter 1 . 6/26/2011
Oh my goodness! '( so sad! It made water cone out my eyes! Good though!
Sorida chapter 1 . 9/23/2010
So sad...GIR! You nailed his character perfectly! The whole Zim and "Hare-O-In" is actually pretty believable (to me at least). Poor depressed Zim...my favorite alien of all time. Amazing job! I praise you! Eight years after this was written...
soupcan chapter 1 . 5/21/2010
Pretty short and simple, but it /really/ sounds like Gir. It was creepy- I could hear his high-pitched little voice narrating this, so nice job...
Molly1002 chapter 1 . 5/1/2010
that was really sad...i love you gir..0_0
Taisi chapter 1 . 12/2/2007
This is the cutest thing I've read in weeks. Thank you so much for it. GIR is adorable, although Zim is my favorite, and its outlook on things is so adorable.
Angelic Gargoyle Artemis chapter 1 . 8/22/2007
Aw! That's sad I cried. Write more please!
P.A.W.07 chapter 1 . 6/15/2007
(sniff … sniff, curl in a blanket and try not to weep) You almost made me cry. Poor Gir … dang you tallest! We all know what they said and curse you!

I just love how you put his in first person for Gir … poor little robot but it was so touching, the imaging of the little broken robot curling up to his master.
Ragdoll Rini chapter 1 . 5/16/2006
o Gir is the sweetest little thing ever , poor Zim too , i feel like crying .
Phantom of Spades chapter 1 . 4/21/2006
That made me go "Aw!" at the end. So sweet, and so sad! I love it to pieces! GIR angst is the best kind of angst there is, no doubt.
GalaxyDancer chapter 1 . 4/13/2006
Yep. Can't argue with the other reviewers. And I must say that, aside from the strangeness of Zim and "Hare-O-In", I think it's really adorable. Take my advice, peoples: ones who write good stories FAVORITE good stories. I found this in my favorite author's favorites!
AngelAuthority chapter 1 . 3/30/2006
THIS STORY IS SO CUTE, AND DRAMATIC! I CAN HEAR LITTLE GIR'S VOICE IN MY HEAD AS I READ IT. THANK YOU, THIS IS THE FIRST STORY I HAVE READ WITH GIR AS THE MAIN CHARACTER.
Circus freak92 chapter 1 . 11/28/2005
aw thats soo sad and sweet! this is going in my favs
Meee chapter 1 . 9/17/2005
That was so... friggin'... sad! TT-TT Poor widdle Gir!
Pie-12th chapter 1 . 5/20/2005
Sweet and nice, and not creepy like I thought zim/gir would be.
Invader-Maz chapter 1 . 12/12/2004
oh, that was so sad. i like how you put it through gir's prospective.
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »