Reviews for Mo Ichido
KreaghBundolo chapter 1 . 5/22/2009
Very insightful. From the information provided in the manga this is an excellent extension of Saitou's thoughts about his sword, the truth and his opponents.

Really enjoyed it.

Thank you.
Veleda chapter 1 . 12/20/2004
Cool! Perfectly in character for Saitou. The whole story feels sharp, just like a sword.
Yronhand chapter 1 . 4/11/2002
Mo Ichido, indeed.
Karina Kineshi chapter 1 . 4/6/2002
Once again. Mo ichido. *claps* Very, very well done. Even though Saitih wouldn't be the type to think in such poetical terms (that's just me), the way his mind works and how you got into it just boggles me. I like his mentality of either you are a swordsman, or you are not. It so one track- just like Saitoh should be. Very well written, and do keep on writing!
saitou tokio chapter 1 . 4/6/2002
interesting...
meiling-sama chapter 1 . 4/5/2002
Very well written. The way you voiced Saitou is just too true to his character. You truly did a suteki job writing Mibu no Okami.
Winter chapter 1 . 4/5/2002
This fic is absolutely amazing! Beautifully written, wonderful descriptions, and very much like Saitou. You did a fantastic job!
Calico Kat chapter 1 . 4/5/2002
Saitou's blade may have no poetry but this fic swims with it. . Aiyaaaa, I love!
kitteh chapter 1 . 4/5/2002
Oh.. my.. god.. this has to be one of.. if not THE best written fic I've ever read... The details are amazing.. everything is so perfect, descriptions of the characters... god you ROCK MY SOCKS. ;_;
The Faceless Evil chapter 1 . 4/5/2002