Reviews for The Walk
Alix the Alien Cyborg chapter 1 . 1/1/2014
squee soooo cuuuute
God my reviews are so pointless these days...
Greece's kitty chapter 1 . 8/1/2013
OH MY GOD THIS IS ADORABLE
Antisociallonewolf123 chapter 1 . 7/21/2013
Awwwwww That was so fluffin' sweet!
EmoLollipop chapter 1 . 3/30/2012
Oh gosh! I don't even tend to like this pairing, but I just got the goofiest smile and warm feeling ever. I love this.
MelancholyMadness chapter 1 . 1/27/2012
That was totally cute! I loved the little cameo withTurkey and Egypt. I totally get where Japan is coming from. Greece is totally sexy. Great fic!

-Ash
she replied chapter 1 . 12/20/2011
*squealing in delight*

Gosh, it's a while since this was published, but this is just so cute! Everyone's completely IC, especially Kiku. I can totally imagine him acting like this, though being Japanese myself I found it a bit weird that he would celebrate Lunar New Year - or perhaps you were referring to Setsubun?

Anyway, that tiny nitpick of mine aside, this is a great story and I enjoyed reading it a lot. Thank you so much.
numb-butt chapter 1 . 9/17/2011
I absolutely adore this and the way you portrayed the characters. You're a very talented author. :)
Eggnog-Drunkard chapter 1 . 7/29/2011
Oh god, the fluff is melting me.
WillReadAllDay chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
Loved it so much!

What does the title mean btw?
to-infinity chapter 1 . 7/18/2011
Ohgosh. I'm dying of sweet, killing cuteness

I love this. (x it's romantic, but also just so darn humorous because Kiku is just so...Japan. Sounds stupid, but you catch my drift?
chromatose chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
I love this. Giripan is so fluffy and cute o3o

I love your writing, too! :D
Halloween567 chapter 1 . 7/2/2011
I LOVE THIS

8DDDDD
Karma Kat 281 chapter 1 . 6/27/2011
Awww, adorable! What does the title mean though?
I-Want-A-Crystal-Chandelier chapter 1 . 6/24/2011
Awwwwwww this was soooo cuuuuteee! I loved it...The descriptions and the format it was told in was beautiful- I only wish there was more! .
Gretchen123 chapter 1 . 6/8/2011
Love love love this! Is there more? I love greece and japan! Soooo much!