Reviews for Coffeehouse Dates
societallyDysfunctional chapter 1 . 6/8/2014
That was really amazing! This pairing is seriously underrated, and I really do think their characters were perfect. Some of those poems did make me really sad. I know you probably won't answer, but I think that the person with whom Francis was in love was Jeanne d'Arc (Joan of Arc). Is that correct? And was Katyusha Braginskya supposed to be Ukraine? That was a bit strange...

But otherwise this was completely perfect and sweet. Keep writing!

Rebecca
Alix the Alien Cyborg chapter 1 . 1/1/2014
Have I mentioned that you are an amazing, beautiful, awesome writer? Because you are. Definitely. While there are a few spelling mistakes, the writing itself is incredible.
silverstream27 chapter 1 . 2/17/2012
So sweet! :3

write on

silver
YeahYouWannaKnowMyName chapter 1 . 9/22/2011
/... SO CUTE! - Yes, I 'sploaded, lol. This was... adorable, that's the word. I adored it.

YYWKMN.
anacoana chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
Adorable, so sweet and cute, loved it! Canada looks like he'd be a poet in a coffeehouse in this world, so I'm glad someone else had the idea too. I'm glad France didn't go too fast with him. Great story!
Ikhnium chapter 1 . 6/10/2011
I quite enjoyed the story. It is so romantic, yet I like it. Also, I like your style. Good job!
SisterFriend chapter 1 . 6/1/2011
Aww~ That was... So sweet. And adorable. And wonderfully written.

I loved it. )

That was beautiful! Love the franada here X3
ultimatebishoujo21 chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
Awww how cute!
The-Pocket-Llama chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
That was so sweet! I think that you kept everyone in character nicely. Really great job all and all. :D
niki uchiha chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
awwww! cute! if matt doesn't want to be a writer then why does he write and perform poetry?
I'm Not Your Enemy chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
that was amazing~! I would have loved to read more~ You wrote their characters perfectly _