Reviews for Crises of Identity
asiastana chapter 2 . 5/20
Love this...
Syncchick chapter 2 . 1/2
Very nice! I really like your style of writing!
BlackCatNeko999 chapter 2 . 12/9/2014
This was really good. Wow. I surely was amazed.
Maybeawriter chapter 2 . 9/24/2014
Wow. Just... Wow. This is, like, exactly what I was thinking of, only about a thousand times better than what I had envisioned. I should expect that from you, by now, but whoa... I know from experience that more detailed reviews mean the most, so I'll try and nail down some of my wandering thoughts.
First off, the in-character-ness. I love this variation of Megs. The more tense, scholarly, sharp version. It says so much about him and their relationship. I love the thing with the duel-note-taking and the Chinese, and the description of him being his nimble, squirrel-like self.
Wayne is fantastic. I sometimes have trouble pinning him down, so massive kudos for that.
I love that last part. It sets everything up for the way their relationship matures until the time of the movie. It's also so brilliantly in-character and well-written.
Ugh, I won't even touch the emotions and the way you express them. All I can really say is: Well-done!
Bakamura chapter 2 . 5/3/2014
Hi !
This fanfiction was great, I really liked it. Can I translate it in french, please ?
ladyspock7 chapter 2 . 4/21/2014
That was great. All those tough emotions, and Megamind all tense and prickly, and Wayne knowing he better not get too mushy.

I like how Megamind lured Wayne there with a distress signal, then gives him that priceless gift. Also like how he got that new science wing for the school. Destructive behavior with surprisingly good results.
shadewatcher chapter 2 . 12/3/2013
lol Heh, Megamind may be a villain but he's a villain with ulterior motives. XD Cute!
shadewatcher chapter 1 . 12/3/2013
Oh my, i did always wonder about that. They never really come out and say if Wayne realized he to was an alien or not. Heh, kinda funny and sad in it's own twisted way.
Lady Cougar-Trombone chapter 2 . 3/31/2013
It's a start...That seems to mostly disappear until the events of Megamind, eh?
Well, this was a great story! XD
Lady Cougar-Trombone chapter 1 . 3/31/2013
Oh Megamind, you're just denying it to yourself...XD
Well...I like this! And I shall read the next chapter!
Katieghost chapter 2 . 12/30/2012
Have I mentioned that I love how you describe you Megamind and Wayne interact? Well, I'm saying it now! I absolutely love it! :)
Even if here they're younger than the movie and Cold Fusion, to me it's seems so natural that they should act that way, even when they grow up. It just seems that you capture the essence of -them- perfectly, no matter in what setting they are. And that's so cool! D
YaoiIsMyDrug.23 chapter 2 . 12/29/2012
hmm
Beawr chapter 2 . 10/19/2012
Megamind...
I wonder if you could do more of these ore -movies... I love these.
BiblioMatsuri chapter 2 . 10/12/2012