Reviews for Some Kind of Home
Alix the Alien Cyborg chapter 1 . 1/1/2014
I feel like if I don't work to control myself, I'm going to end up writing long, squee-filled reviews on every single Hetalia fic you've written.
I've never read a GreeceXEgyptXTurkey fic before, as I mainly ship GreeceXJapan, but I think I will have to look for some now. And when someone convinces me to ship something I don't normally, they have to be pretty freaking amazing.
BlueBowTies chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
ldknfdfjk... Threesome...between my three... favorite... characters! Ohmyjesus I just died and went to heaven. Seriously, I think I'm in love with you. You write everything so very well and make all of your ships work and everything’s so blissfully perfect and... I'm going to faint or something from the high I'm on after reading this! I can't wait to indulge in more of your work, you are in all respect, an amazing writer. And I don't say that to just anyone. I enjoy a lot of peoples work, but your control over style, flow, and character really makes reading any of your fics a real pleasure. I guess there's not much more to say but thank you for sharing your talent with the rest of the world on this site! Amazing job.
Meso the Hanyu chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
Wow, beautiful piece. You captured the dynamic of a consentual three-way relationship really nicely. And, well, I've fallen in love with your writing style. (Funnily enough, when I started reading this, I had 'Polyamorous' by Breaking Benjamin on repeat on my itunes)
pinksnowboots chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
This is interesting, because the dynamics of threeway relationships are so rare and complicated. Two people interacting is difficult to truly understand, and adding another person makes it even more so. But you did a good job portraying their interactions without judging, and although I don't really get three way relationships, I enjoyed it and would read more about these three if you wrote more.
ForgottenReveries chapter 1 . 6/8/2011
I like it. And especially on how Greece and Turkey kept thinking about their relationship. X3 I'm happy with it.