Reviews for The Peanut Gallery
pinkwhaletail chapter 21 . 8/26/2016
i had to skip a few chapters but overall I liked how the story went.
Guest chapter 21 . 7/30/2016
Please continue!
EvilReceptionistOfDoom chapter 9 . 5/1/2016
lol this girl is shameless
how can she even see his ass, silly girl, he wears a tunic and baggy pants

really tho i cannot stop loling. I love how passive-aggressive and muttery Tanda gets when he's pining for Balsa. this poor smitten country lass has no IDEA the hornet's nest she is kicking. XD poooooor Tanda. poor silly lovesick horny fangirl. I have seriously been laughing this entire time. BRAVO BRAVO
EvilReceptionistOfDoom chapter 16 . 4/18/2016
I, too, found this story again after re-watching the show (because of the live-action drama they just finished of it) and (again) looking for fanfiction because I've already read both the books and can't read Japanese, and was happy to see you had updated. I have to confess, I was snickering the whole time I was reading it. Mon and Jin are so serious. I think adopting cats is a noble goal. They can name it Mikado-kun or something. :D
EvilReceptionistOfDoom chapter 12 . 4/18/2016
"It is a harmonious balance." :D something so appropriate about comparing Balsa's relationship to Tanda with a sparring match. This was a nice little slice-of-life scene. I enjoyed reading it.
SagenWarrior chapter 21 . 5/6/2015
thanks for the great fic!
Alika-Chan Yonsa chapter 21 . 5/6/2015
Hey, I am there again. Sorry if you had thought that I will never come back. I just wanted that your Moribito's fanfic finish for real before reviewing.

As I said earlier, I have right! One chapter will be the Point of view of their child. ;)
But it's made me so weird too... This looks like very much at my Moribito Trilogy, even if I know that you don't have read it (and this is completely up to you to read it or not - my Moribito's fanfic are into French). The daughter, her skills... I don't blame you, on the contrary, I like this chapter. But I am used to use the first singular person... So I can't really describe the feeling that I feel now.

Well, thank for the reading! See you maybe with others Moribito's fanfics or anything else?
Alika-Chan
Turtle Biscuit chapter 19 . 4/30/2015
Not that a proposal should be sexy, *cough*, but I guess I was hoping anyway. ;) Is this the last one? Good job at getting through them all!
SagenWarrior chapter 19 . 4/19/2015
yay! Hope to see more.
Guest chapter 18 . 4/18/2015
LOL... That. Is. Wonderful.
Alika-Chan Yonsa chapter 18 . 2/26/2015
Maybe one chapter will be the point of view of a Balsa and Tanda's child... I SAID MAYBE! XD
Turtle Biscuit chapter 18 . 2/25/2015
Ohh, beautiful. The perfect follow up to the previous cooking one. I think you said you had already planned the final ones, but if there aren't any more like this one then it might end up being my favorite. :)
SagenWarrior chapter 18 . 2/25/2015
cute. Hope to see more.
SagenWarrior chapter 17 . 2/17/2015
Great new chapter/
Turtle Biscuit chapter 17 . 2/16/2015
I'll make sure Tanda and Balsa get married and have children.

I'll make things right.