Reviews for The Peanut Gallery
SagenWarrior chapter 21 . 5/6
thanks for the great fic!
Alika-Chan Yonsa chapter 21 . 5/6
Hey, I am there again. Sorry if you had thought that I will never come back. I just wanted that your Moribito's fanfic finish for real before reviewing.

As I said earlier, I have right! One chapter will be the Point of view of their child. ;)
But it's made me so weird too... This looks like very much at my Moribito Trilogy, even if I know that you don't have read it (and this is completely up to you to read it or not - my Moribito's fanfic are into French). The daughter, her skills... I don't blame you, on the contrary, I like this chapter. But I am used to use the first singular person... So I can't really describe the feeling that I feel now.

Well, thank for the reading! See you maybe with others Moribito's fanfics or anything else?
Alika-Chan
Matani chapter 19 . 4/30
Not that a proposal should be sexy, *cough*, but I guess I was hoping anyway. ;) Is this the last one? Good job at getting through them all!
SagenWarrior chapter 19 . 4/19
yay! Hope to see more.
LOL... That. Is. Wonderful.
Alika-Chan Yonsa chapter 18 . 2/26
Maybe one chapter will be the point of view of a Balsa and Tanda's child... I SAID MAYBE! XD
Matani chapter 18 . 2/25
Ohh, beautiful. The perfect follow up to the previous cooking one. I think you said you had already planned the final ones, but if there aren't any more like this one then it might end up being my favorite. :)
SagenWarrior chapter 18 . 2/25
cute. Hope to see more.
SagenWarrior chapter 17 . 2/17
Great new chapter/
Matani chapter 17 . 2/16
I'll make sure Tanda and Balsa get married and have children.

I'll make things right.

I promise.
Alika-Chan Yonsa chapter 16 . 2/9
Ah! I am reassured to see that I'm not the one of the few who still publish fanfics and chapters on this fandom!
Hahaha XD It was very funny to read it. I previously imagined to write a fanfic on Moribito with Wi-Fi, but I never continued it, maybe one day after my five fanfics on Moribito.
So, we will have others chapters on this gallery? I can't wait to read them! Upload soon or when you will have the time :) I will be there to read it.

Alika-Chan
Matani chapter 16 . 2/9
IT'S ALIIIIIIIVEEEEE
DarknessEclipse342 chapter 15 . 1/12
This story is really good and I enjoyed reading it :) It is very good :)
SkywardQuill chapter 9 . 10/30/2014
Oh, God, I can't stop laughing!
EvilReceptionistOfDoom chapter 8 . 7/16/2014
Each of these is better than the last. This is an excellent epilogue for the show.