Reviews for The Odd Couple
willow1996 chapter 2 . 4/4
Really good hope you update soon
Lamonous chapter 2 . 2/24
I LOVE THIS STORY! I wish it was a bit longer per chapter but each chapter its kept me hooked and wanting more. Keep up the good work and post more I love your work
pitbull4567 chapter 1 . 9/12/2014
Interesting
Kilroy7087 chapter 2 . 4/9/2014
I hope this story is continued soon it's a really great plot and I'd like to see more
uscias chapter 2 . 11/15/2013
Please update soon.
Uzumakikazuma chapter 2 . 4/5/2013
Like the story. I just had to know if your ever going to update it?

Plus, I've never seen a Naruto/Wonder Women story that plays out like this.

Keep up with great writing. Hope you update soon!
JediHunter69 chapter 2 . 11/25/2012
COOL ! please continue !
The Red Star chapter 2 . 3/12/2012
I'm really curious about what you've got planned for Lyta. There are so many paths for her I won't even try to list them all. I'm really eager to see more interaction between Diana and Lyta. I wonder how she'll adjust to being a mom now. Most of all, I want to see how Naruto and Diana's relationship will develop. Obviously, Lyta gives them a huge reason to be around each other, but they won't get together over that.

As for the negative, there are more errors in this chapter than the first. There are a few misspelled words, but they're not really jarring. The transitions are a bit choppy, mostly due to not getting any sign that they happened until we get enough information to figure it out ourselves. On the rewrite, you might want to expand a bit more on the transition aspect, at least. You've got other stories that handle transitions very well, so I'm guessing the choppiness is from speedy typing.

In spite of the errors, it's a good chapter, and I can't wait to see the update.

Forever in the Sky,

The Red Star
The Red Star chapter 1 . 3/12/2012
I gotta say, I love the premise. It sounds like it could be a really good story. I look forward to seeing the interactions between Naruto and Diana as they try to figure out how to handle being parents. I foresee a little hilarity, a fair bit of confusion, and several hilarious remarks from Naruto. I only hope his daughter eventually inherits his sense of humor.

On the down side, while spelling and grammar are fine, there are instances where punctuation kills you. For instance, when greeting Wildcat, it reads as a single statement, when it would really be broken up when spoken. Instead of "Wildcat saw the news high-five!" it should be "Wildcat, saw the news! High-five!" or a variation, depending on how you want it to be read. Be on the lookout for things like that when you rewrite this.

Forever in the Sky,

The Red Star
Suna No Ken chapter 2 . 3/5/2012
This is a really great story u should continue it man! Hope to see more of this in the future.

Suna No Ken
fusioninferno chapter 2 . 2/2/2012
Very unique and original story from the other fics that i have read. Hope to read more in the near future! )
Blackholelord chapter 2 . 1/2/2012
Nice story.
imaninja41 chapter 2 . 12/13/2011
Wow, I can see Naruto being a really good Dad, and Lyta and Conner falling in love pretty easily.
Guest chapter 2 . 10/19/2011
good story you need to update or the monkey from the tenth room on the tenth day on the tenth year on the tenth month will get you
Regin chapter 2 . 10/12/2011
I Like, I Lust, I Love!Please Update Soon!