Reviews for We Are Young
STRAYA~! STRAYA~! XD
SingerKillerJaetch chapter 22 . 12/2/2015
I looooooove this! Update when you can please i beg you! :3
Guest chapter 22 . 9/19/2015
Wow! What a cliffhanger! This was great and though I know that you most likely won't update, I just wanted to say that this was great, and I wish that there was more to read. To answer your question: yes, this did answer a whole bunch of questions, but you created an equal amount, if not more, unanswered. Thanks for writing this, and I hope you may return to this work and continue it some day!
Wynd12 chapter 22 . 7/27/2015
Oh my, I love the story. I really hope that you enjoyed writing it. It is great, hope to see more
Firetan chapter 22 . 7/2/2015
I forgot about this story… but damn, if you ever plan to continue it, I look forward to what happens next. :)
RaisinContradiction chapter 22 . 5/30/2015
aw hell yes! you can do this aussie and arthur. Hope yer having a wonderful day author owo
Moongirl12121 chapter 22 . 5/3/2015
FUUUUUUUCCCCCCKKKKKKK THIS DID NOT ANSWER ANY QUESTIONS I HAD NOT MYSELF ANSWERED EXCEPT WTF GENERAL WINTER CAN DO.

WHAT ARE THEY GONNA DO TO MATTIE? ARE THEY GOING TO BRAINWASH HIM? DO THEH NEED ALL THOSE PEOPLE IN CELLS TO CONSTANTLY DRAIN THEIR ABILITIES?

I AM SO HAPPY GOLBERT AND ARTHUR ARE OKAY, THATS PRETTY FUCKING SWEET, BUT ITS BEEN THREE YEARS NOW AND YOU NEED TO UPDATE PLEASE I BEG OF YOU
Moongirl12121 chapter 21 . 5/3/2015
Okay, the next is the last you have and just last chapter you said only five more and it's been three years and I would like an explanation please!
Moongirl12121 chapter 20 . 5/3/2015
So curious to see if the serum is permanent, if those are locked away abilities that are there to stay, or if they'll fade too.
Moongirl12121 chapter 19 . 5/3/2015
The title of this chapter is extremely appropriate.
Moongirl12121 chapter 18 . 5/3/2015
Oh shit it really did hit the fan! I knew it the second I saw the maple syrup thing! Is he going to oust him to the whole school? Kidnap him? What?
Moongirl12121 chapter 17 . 5/3/2015
How did Gilbert not die of cute~?
Moongirl12121 chapter 16 . 5/3/2015
Okay, so he is now Mystique on steroids. And with no control. And apparently not a big enough dose to keep it. This is very interesting. Especially since he woke up looking like Gilbert. I wonder why~?
Moongirl12121 chapter 15 . 5/3/2015
Wait did they switch bodies almost, or is his hair/eye color just different? If they did switch bodies or something, why? And how would General Winter have accomplished that?
Moongirl12121 chapter 13 . 5/3/2015
Oh fuck is this like some sort of super soldier serum? Are they going to Steve Rogers this shit up?