Reviews for We Are Young
Wynd12 chapter 22 . 7/27
Oh my, I love the story. I really hope that you enjoyed writing it. It is great, hope to see more
Firetan chapter 22 . 7/2
I forgot about this story… but damn, if you ever plan to continue it, I look forward to what happens next. :)
RaisinContradiction chapter 22 . 5/30
aw hell yes! you can do this aussie and arthur. Hope yer having a wonderful day author owo
Moongirl12121 chapter 22 . 5/3
FUUUUUUUCCCCCCKKKKKKK THIS DID NOT ANSWER ANY QUESTIONS I HAD NOT MYSELF ANSWERED EXCEPT WTF GENERAL WINTER CAN DO.

WHAT ARE THEY GONNA DO TO MATTIE? ARE THEY GOING TO BRAINWASH HIM? DO THEH NEED ALL THOSE PEOPLE IN CELLS TO CONSTANTLY DRAIN THEIR ABILITIES?

I AM SO HAPPY GOLBERT AND ARTHUR ARE OKAY, THATS PRETTY FUCKING SWEET, BUT ITS BEEN THREE YEARS NOW AND YOU NEED TO UPDATE PLEASE I BEG OF YOU
Moongirl12121 chapter 21 . 5/3
Okay, the next is the last you have and just last chapter you said only five more and it's been three years and I would like an explanation please!
Moongirl12121 chapter 20 . 5/3
So curious to see if the serum is permanent, if those are locked away abilities that are there to stay, or if they'll fade too.
Moongirl12121 chapter 19 . 5/3
The title of this chapter is extremely appropriate.
Moongirl12121 chapter 18 . 5/3
Oh shit it really did hit the fan! I knew it the second I saw the maple syrup thing! Is he going to oust him to the whole school? Kidnap him? What?
Moongirl12121 chapter 17 . 5/3
How did Gilbert not die of cute~?
Moongirl12121 chapter 16 . 5/3
Okay, so he is now Mystique on steroids. And with no control. And apparently not a big enough dose to keep it. This is very interesting. Especially since he woke up looking like Gilbert. I wonder why~?
Moongirl12121 chapter 15 . 5/3
Wait did they switch bodies almost, or is his hair/eye color just different? If they did switch bodies or something, why? And how would General Winter have accomplished that?
Moongirl12121 chapter 13 . 5/3
Oh fuck is this like some sort of super soldier serum? Are they going to Steve Rogers this shit up?
Moongirl12121 chapter 12 . 5/3
Did you just make an Epic Meal Time reference there? If so lofl! I love it!
I just really wanna see Mattie and Gil get some more scenes though...
Moongirl12121 chapter 11 . 5/3
Finally! I had no idea why Norway was brought into this at first, but turns out that's Newfoundland, not the Scandinavian. Ya know, since Norway has two names like Lukas or Nikolas, so I was confused. But now I'm not!

This was actually really helpful.
Moongirl12121 chapter 10 . 5/3