Reviews for Imperfections
Sally bollywood chapter 7 . 11/15/2014
I WANT MORE please it'd the best thknv maybe next you could have little larins baby growing up
C.Lin chapter 7 . 9/28/2014
The second chapter was halarious man I can't stop laughing ya know so is the last one too:D
Getsunohimesama chapter 1 . 9/18/2014
Well, tha was quite childish and... weird for Toushiro. Being jealous of an ice-cream? XD That idiot!
But it was a really sweet fic anyway, I really enjoyed it! :)
kunoichi79 chapter 1 . 10/17/2013
oh the... sexy innuendos.. hahhaha.. HAHAHAHAHAHAH GADD YOU'RE A GENIUS, YOU KNOW THAT? Bejeezuzz you made toushiro jealous over a popsicle in which Karin was.. enjoying greatly :))
scottie994 chapter 7 . 6/5/2013
This was great, Karin is so wonderfully temperamental, and you can't even blame it on pregnancy.

*Frowns sadly* now it's over.. but this was a great fanfic!
scottie994 chapter 6 . 6/5/2013
I loved this, and only Toshiro would down a bottle of vodka, thinking it was water, :D
scottie994 chapter 4 . 6/5/2013
This was great, and I liked your use of the word 'brassiere', much more dignified- very Toshiro esque.
scottie994 chapter 2 . 6/5/2013
Awesomeness, yet again. I love reading and writing HitsuKarin arguments, and this one was quite realistic.
scottie994 chapter 1 . 6/5/2013
This was very cute and funny, and that last line got me, I nearly spit water over my laptop. I love this.
Guest chapter 7 . 10/28/2012
Love the ending chapter
Guest chapter 4 . 10/28/2012
So does yuzu like him?
signifytheworld chapter 2 . 9/13/2012
HAha. Oh dead God... This is something I could DEFINITELY see happening in Bleachverse. Personally, I see Karin as a bit of a glutton as well, so I find it pretty cool when someone emphasizes that part of her. And you did an amazing job capturing that aspect of her. :D

Seriously, after all the Karin/Toshiro fanfics I've read, I've got to admit- Karin's my favorite anime character- at the moment. But anyhoo, Karin's idea of humor is just so GREAT. And even Toshiro- his pride can really get in the way sometimes, huh? (; Haha. Great job. (:
signifytheworld chapter 1 . 9/10/2012
Toshiro is just so... Innocent. Maybe his underlying tension isn't, but the way he does things is so... Cute. (:

I liked his secret jealousy of the popscicle- it's totally something I could see him doing. And Karin? That is SO like her. _

Great chapter (:
BiblioMatsuri chapter 7 . 6/29/2012
*clap clap clap clap*
BiblioMatsuri chapter 6 . 6/29/2012
I'm guessing because it sent her mind straight into the gutter.