Reviews for Evening the Score: Play On
TEAMEJforeverloveTWILIGHT chapter 1 . 9/21/2011
Ahh, i cant believe they are parents, this time jump might not kill me... As much...

Awee, shes pregnant and they have a little girl. Total Awe moment!

And she lets me have sex with her. Hehe, i love this line, hes so cute!

Awe, damn you're gonna make me cry. That was oh so sweet! I love him. I love this so much, I will miss them but it was one hell of a ride and i enjoyed it all! See you next time!

~Ashley
HoosierNina chapter 1 . 9/20/2011
I liked seeing this bit of the future. I liked so much how these two fell for each other, I want to read those parts again in your original story.
marigold123 chapter 1 . 8/24/2011
Not sure how I missed this...I got the compilation too! Love this smirky Edward. Such a guy! LOL And a wonderful father! Katie is a sweet character and I loved that she named her brother. This was fun to revisit these two in such happy times. Enjoyed.
Annie Larsson chapter 1 . 8/11/2011
This was so sweet! :) And awesomely written!
EdwardCullenizor chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
God, he's amazing!
Twink423 chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
So fun getting a glimpse into Soccerward's head. Lucky guy got all he wanted with his perfect family. :-D
TheRugbymom chapter 1 . 7/3/2011
Very nicely done!
How.does.this.work chapter 1 . 6/29/2011
aww i loved seeing dadward...he's too sweet!
MamaJoyof3 chapter 1 . 6/22/2011
Awesome, Awesome job!
maggiejoma chapter 1 . 6/19/2011
awesome...:)
TwiDee chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
That was fantastic! Loved it! Love how they have had a family & are so so happy! Made me well up in tears! Great writing :)
tawelephant chapter 1 . 6/10/2011
That was wonderful!
colourfulchatterbox chapter 1 . 6/5/2011
Lovely O/S...I really wanna see what happens when Katie goes on her first date...if Edward reacts like that from a kiss on the cheek...:)

Love this and I would love to see more...but right now I just feel like re-reading 'Evening the Score'...:D
milkfetus10 chapter 1 . 6/5/2011
Loved it! Glad to see a glimpse into Edward and Bella's future!
SaMiszczak0726 chapter 1 . 6/3/2011
This is a beautiful add on and I rather enjoyed it. Especially the ending. There part about MVP and Dad titles. It really touched me b/c so many people lose sight of that. I enjoy your stories and i believe I have read all of them posted here. Time to move on to your favorites. It my way of finding stories that I love to read.
62 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »