Reviews for Dandelion Promise
SpeedDemon315 chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
You're right-the sweetness and sugar indeed. But there was a little somber in the air to balance out the sweetness but Sain always seems to know how to bring a little light-heardness into a bleak situation. And the way he gave Fiora "the ring" was cute-and very clever on your part. I would have never thought of that.

SpeedDemon315
Painted Angel Wings chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
wow, i just loved the dialogue you used in this entire story! very well done, love it! :)
A Tengu Reporter chapter 1 . 6/5/2011
Oh, I absolutely love this!

Just from reading this bit, I could almost feel the very tension the characters are feeling. Would they survive? Would they die? Would they win? Yeah, definitely feeling it. And everyone's reaction definitely seemed realistic.

On another note: It's a cute couple, Sain and Fiora. Despite the rather solemn night, it's actually a bit of an eeeh! moment when it came to the two of them interacting. So sweet I should come down with diabetes sweet

You should really write more of this couple. They're rather interesting to write about.

Lillith
The Social Heretic chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
Well that was just wonderful. I love the way you wrote Sain, solemn, but still not out of character.

Adorable ending.

-Mav
RawkHawk2.0 chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
Oh. That was... Amazing. It was so in character and... Just awesome. I may not support the pairing, but I'm willing to accept it so I can fully enjoy your writing.

Best Regards,