Reviews for Building From Ashes Part 1
SesshomaruFreak chapter 28 . 7/29/2017
Lmao how fitting that end was! A few sentences embodied the essence of the Renji-Byakuya dynamic. Let's kiss to seal our love and immediately go kick some ass! Freakin perfect!
Is the part 2 continuing this? And I couldn't find 'Misplaced Words part2' I have already taken to writing down titles in a notebook and categorizing them by already read and reviewed, already read but want to reread and review, and want to read lol
Just realised in the last few hours that I been following your work for at least 2 years now :D
SesshomaruFreak chapter 27 . 7/29/2017
Omg that was beautiful and I think Ren is the most romantic mf ever
SesshomaruFreak chapter 26 . 7/29/2017
Fuck yeah, he told them to go fuck themselves! Hell yeah that was awesome :D
But these boys still got some stuff to sort out because it's angsty like that lol
SesshomaruFreak chapter 23 . 7/29/2017
K first of all Bya dirty talk is just...oh yeaaaah
Aw hell Bya is gonna show this council that there is a reason he's the leader. Do literally NO bad guys know you don't fuck with a fighter's loved ones? It's like, in the freaking rulebook!
Let's see...yep Rule #12: If you're a bad guy, and you harm the good guy's loved one in any way (including framing) it will be the last thing your dumb ass ever does.
Yeah I don't think any bad guys read this, that's why the good guy always wins, ne? ;)
SesshomaruFreak chapter 22 . 7/29/2017
This Elli attendant chick better watch herself
'Serious attempt to undo them' bitch I will come right through this phone if you mess with them
SesshomaruFreak chapter 19 . 7/29/2017
The training (and the shower) were glorious!
But oh hell, why is there a hell butterfly there?
SesshomaruFreak chapter 14 . 7/29/2017
Dude, hell yeah. That was awesome, from Orihime growing balls and doing a pretty damn good job, to an all out battle, to Bya seeing that he does have friends *happy tear*
SesshomaruFreak chapter 12 . 7/29/2017
Omg I despise the elders! I loathe their (fictional) existence! Thank Kami he and Renji have the friends they do- I feel a badass fight/rescue coming
Esbilick The Dragon chapter 28 . 12/10/2015
Oh how I love what you do to me. As always I've thoroughly enjoyed this story. I liked the twists and turns. Thank you for making Oreihime useful. I'm not really a fan of hers but thank you for playing up some brains and balls for for her.

As usual your setting, scenes, plot and pacing was perfect. It's wasn't as dark as others but, still had me all in!
ytygr chapter 28 . 5/6/2014
Those inconsiderate hollows crashing their wedding!
Guest chapter 28 . 12/24/2013
Eek another unfinished jewel pls update soon. :)
Kasha10121 chapter 28 . 7/18/2013
This story was absolutely amazing! I loved it! I especially loved the ending. It was so perfect!
WinterStorm03 chapter 11 . 6/15/2013
OMG I HATE THOSE ELDERS! I wish them a slowly and very painful death!
Nazrita chapter 19 . 6/13/2013
They're just so good together! The perfect couple
If I didn't know any better, I'd say Shunsui and Juushiro were pervs XD
Nazrita chapter 18 . 6/13/2013
Awwwh this chapter was a mix of sweetness and intense moments, loved it