Reviews for BFA Part 1: Building From Ashes
ytygr chapter 28 . 5/6/2014
Those inconsiderate hollows crashing their wedding!
Guest chapter 28 . 12/24/2013
Eek another unfinished jewel pls update soon. :)
Kasha10121 chapter 28 . 7/18/2013
This story was absolutely amazing! I loved it! I especially loved the ending. It was so perfect!
WinterStorm03 chapter 11 . 6/15/2013
OMG I HATE THOSE ELDERS! I wish them a slowly and very painful death!
Nazrita chapter 19 . 6/13/2013
They're just so good together! The perfect couple
If I didn't know any better, I'd say Shunsui and Juushiro were pervs XD
Nazrita chapter 18 . 6/13/2013
Awwwh this chapter was a mix of sweetness and intense moments, loved it
Nazrita chapter 17 . 6/13/2013
It was so weird how calm the elders were. Its freaky and it makes a person suspicious, but they actually confuse me, like they seem genuine but you still can't trust them xD
Nazrita chapter 16 . 6/13/2013
For a second there I thought Renji was going to make a run for it. I'm glad he didn't get cold feet XD
bijective and invertible chapter 23 . 6/12/2013
Wow you are updating super fast! Byakuya using naughty language is really hot. I can't wait to find out what moves the council uses next. Anyway I liked all of the chapters :)
Scarlotte O'Hara chapter 23 . 6/12/2013
sigh bya said fuck i think i love him!
Tomyallen chapter 23 . 6/12/2013
Oh man...Oh man, Oh Man, Ohh Mann. Please release the next batch today. I despise Cliffies like that one!

On another note...Damn he isss pissed off. Poor council...they won't know what hit them, lol. They deserve it though...they are so underhanded in their ways. Glad to know that Ren and Bya are going to put up a fight now.

Awesome! Can't wait for the next batch.
Tomyallen chapter 22 . 6/12/2013
Damn...poor guys. Honestly the council is so shameless...they know exactly what this courtship is doing to the two very passionate men...assholes. I feel even more sorry for Byakuya because he's better at putting on restraints, but he also has to restrain his lieutenant from doing anything brash.

I love this stuff...although I really hope someone does something to the Elli...so damn annoying having a watch bird.
Tomyallen chapter 21 . 6/12/2013
Baka...stupid Byakuya. I knew that was coming, but it still pisses me off either way. Renji needs to make his partner smarten up a little bit.

I loved how this entire chapter was all tense with emotion, anxiety, and danger...and then you blew it out of the water by what Bya says to Renji.

Off to the next one!
MissLilly2012 chapter 20 . 6/11/2013
It will be interesting to see how this new development works out renji is pretty mad .. please update soon.
Tomyallen chapter 20 . 6/11/2013
Damnit...I knew it! Honestly I wish he did rebel again against the council...conniving bastards. I predicted they would do that and Im pissed now that they did. I'm glad Yoruichi is around still to help Byakuya see the truth like that. I wonder how it will all work out though with Renji...and where did Mr. Redhead run off to anyways. Oh man this is going to be good.

Looking forward to the next batch of chapters. Its all amazingly written as usual, and I'm loving the development of this duo's relationship.

By the way I love it when you post them in a big batch like this. It gives us the choice to read slowly enough that by the time we are done the next batch is already out, or we can read it all in one amazing and overwhelming go.