Reviews for You
Queen Lua chapter 1 . 1/14/2013
Ha, very cute. The dynamic presented here is entertaining and very true to the characters. :)
amanda2324 chapter 1 . 7/26/2011
This is actually pretty good! Hector could've had a number of great supports, Nils, and now Priscilla, being among them. They do seem cute together!
kittykatloren chapter 1 . 6/3/2011
Despite shipping Hector/Lyn, I still like lots of their other pairings. Like this one. This one is just so delightfully random, yet there's so much that can be done with it! They're total opposites in ways that no other Hector pairing is. Except maybe Florina, but still, Hector/Priscilla also goes a little deeper than Hector/Florina, I think.

Anyway, this was cute and lovely and highlighted their unexpected differences, I think. Well done!

- Kitty
patattack chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
Nice, always fun to see Hector being an non-stereotypical noble.
Mark of the Asphodel chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
Nice! A very plausible depiction of Hector/Priscilla, and I loved the details like the fan and her loose strands of hair. The dialogue made me smile.
RawkHawk2.0 chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
Ngh... I'm losing my resolve for pairings... Hector/Farina... I'm sorry. You've lost your place in my heart to Hector/Priscilla. This may be one of my new favorite pairings...

Best Regards,

RawkHawk2.0
Measured chapter 1 . 5/30/2011
Awww, thank you! That was seriously adorbs. I legit loled at this line: IShe smiled and took her fan away, tucking a few loose strands of fiery red hair behind her ear. "Yes, he did. But it's not very becoming of a man in your position to resort to beating 'the living shit' out of someone."/i

And d'awwed at the rest. Awesome.