Reviews for Forbidden Love Part 1: Sakura Tsuiraku
GanymedeLullaby chapter 13 . 2/12
Its truly beautiful how you speak of souls resonating with each other. It doesn't matter how they are or where they come from. True love happens despite everything else. The wedding was very fitting in its execution
GanymedeLullaby chapter 12 . 2/12
OK, Gin is just evil and wrong for his actions. I see that's how he is. Hs likes to inflict pain and play mind games. I hope he's gonna get his in the end
GanymedeLullaby chapter 9 . 2/12
What's with Gin? He's always ready to cause some trouble, isn't he? I already realized what a complex situation this actually is, but its getting more and more tangled up every chapter
GanymedeLullaby chapter 8 . 2/12
Aw, all that talk about love not meant to be and how its causing them both trouble makes me sad. I wanna see them come out on top
SesshomaruFreak chapter 5 . 10/25/2017
Hmm I dunno how long Bya's been there but it feels like he's agreeing a bit quickly. But that's just me lol

And does Bya REALLY think Rukia won't come? ESPECIALLY with Renji? No matter the pairing, Renji is the most loyal sonofabitch ever and he won't just stay away if his Taicho needs saving.
SesshomaruFreak chapter 4 . 10/25/2017
Awww silly Aizen, the illusion of Rukia didn't comfort Bya BECAUSE it was just an illusion.

Bya loves him a widow seat, huh? :)
SesshomaruFreak chapter 3 . 10/25/2017
Ohhh so interesting! Already some conflicting emotional stuff, and I'm glad Sen is there for Bya. Aww and Renji and Rukia are looking for him *sniffle*
SesshomaruFreak chapter 2 . 10/25/2017
Oh ho ho! Gin is treacherous! Glad Aizen seems to want to protect him. Is Gin our antagonist here?

Though, having read..I think one of the Shattered volumes, I got a little chill when Bya said 'Hai, Sosuke' cause it reminded me of Bya being tortured into saying that. But this is a different story and I need to remember that :)
SesshomaruFreak chapter 1 . 10/25/2017
Ok so I saw the update for part 2 of this, and guess what that means? Yep, gotta read the whole thing now lol

Damn, Bya got messed up! :( Poor thing, I hope Aizen's not too bad to him. But he's being pretty decent so far- healing and bathing him, and if he's gonna take advantage of him, I don't see the back/leg injuries stopping him. He had Bya powerless and unconscious; seems like that was a pretty easy opportunity.
Sun chapter 15 . 5/25/2017
Great fic. I love it!
Do you have AO3 account? If you don't, you should. It's better in AO3.
PleiadesWolfe chapter 15 . 1/16/2017
These story was lovely but some how I don't think it will work out like Aizen hopes because of the baby.
Aizenfan6969 chapter 15 . 1/7/2017
Love it! Thanks for the story.
uciha.aya chapter 15 . 11/19/2016
Aku senang akhirnya update juga
Apa lagi dibuatkan sekuel nya
Semangat ya penulis
Nirina Illusier chapter 15 . 11/16/2016
You updated it...you actually updated this story! I'm so oooooo freaking happy that I actually have tears in my eyes! I LOVE your Aizen/Byakuya stories, so much. They're my favorite things to read. I eagerly and patiently wait for another chapter or a new story great job.
PrivateCaller chapter 15 . 11/16/2016
Read all in one go! Wonderful, romantic and little bit twisted. Well done!