Reviews for Tug of War
Nyu chapter 10 . 9/25/2013
Noooo renjii! This is truly heartbreaking :( so sad yet so romantic :p
karenaangel1986 chapter 10 . 9/24/2013
Oh snap! What is going to happen I'm on the edge of my seat!
Kari-Kateora chapter 5 . 8/28/2013
Huh. This is very interesting. Are you planning on explaining what Howaito Zetsumei does? That attack seems spectacular. _
Miniki Yushido chapter 4 . 8/21/2013
Omg... that's really all I have to say. I was uncertain of this because ByaRen pairing go either Really good or Horribly wrong. This one blew it out of the water. You stayed with the emotions and actions of both characters and showed knowledge on the story. Pace was perfect, as was scene-setting and story line. Perfect, absolutely, incredibly perfect.
crystil chapter 21 . 9/29/2012
I liked this so much! Waaahh it was very cute, and the angst was awesome. I'm glad the byakuya and renji were able to escape from aizen and then come to their little hideout, I really like reading these last two chapters the very most cause these two worked together as a couple so well, letting each other in and making decisions equally. And I liked this chapter the best, the setting was cute, maybe rukia track them down? ( : Byakuya's so cute here, talking about nesting and I think his parental, newer 'maternal', instincts are telling him to take care of those two adorable kids, despite the fact he and renji are having very hard times! They have three kids for awhile heh! I hope byakuya and renji doesn't officially them thought in the end though, maybe noa and michi would adopt them after the much sought after couple leaves, because I don't ever think kuchiki clan would accept any more strays, especially cause they are 0 % kuchiki blood and also because of what happened before. XD I love this! It looks like theres not much left of the story, but I still wanna see more done! ( : and you're an awesome author so i really hope this continues! ( :
NamiZexi chapter 21 . 3/11/2012
Oh Author-sama I don't think I have to repeat myself... again o3o
BunnyHopster26 chapter 21 . 2/27/2012
I totally just found this likeep yesterday and I Love it like this story is on my faces list now, 3 I hope you find time to update this soon. It's come so far
Nitinha56 chapter 21 . 10/31/2011
This is a great story and I cant wait to read more of it please update again soon, thanks.
renjfantoo chapter 4 . 7/13/2011
This was just so beautiful! Renji being gentle, loving, and respectful. He truly shows his love for Byakuya.

Then Byakuya treats Renji to such adoration in the exploration of his tatoos and gentle loving care when he takes Renji.

The words Byakuya says to Renji after their lovemaking was just HEAVENLY!
renjfantoo chapter 3 . 7/13/2011
Gulps. Oh that was amazing!

Byakuya has so much regret and can only see the blood and injuries he caused his fukutaich and can't get passed it.

Renji handling his frustration by going and sparring with Ikkaku. Who probably unserstood and was willing to help.

That was just so...just...it was the perfect way for Renji to get Byakuya thru his feelings of guilt.

*MAGNIFICENT!*
renjfantoo chapter 2 . 7/13/2011
Well that is just so not a good sign. Going against orders to do the whole pride(no wonder it's considered a deadly sin), and the fact that Gin and now Aizen knows about your new power.

Worse still he expected as much and is on his way. This is not good.
renjfantoo chapter 1 . 7/13/2011
Let me see. Byakuya handing off paper work to you so you can put yur messy child srawl across and leaving you to the mundane chores of running a division...yeah worry. Especially since he is only reading anything with Aizen's name in it, and now training insecret. So much so he doesn't even want the other taicho's or squad 4 to know.

You can get scared anytime now.
walkure chapter 21 . 6/25/2011
and i think i have pointed this out before: someone, chain that noble to the bedpost! he gets into mess after mess! LOL
Lightning the Flash chapter 20 . 6/24/2011
Ah should have known Aizen would do something like this! Well it's a good thing they were able to gwt out of the seireitei!

Aw I loved when Byakuya told Renji that the place was good when Renji didn't think the place wasn't good enough.

I really loved the ending and sweet moments in between!

Great chapter!
Safiiri chapter 21 . 6/21/2011
Bya being all domestic is just adorable :) Although, WTF why did it show up as Aizen's kid? /boggle I hope the kid is born the spitting freakin' image of Renji, omg I was all excited about the SS not being retards for once and now I want to kill them again! ARGH!

But I gotta say, Bya being all cute and "nesting" is making up for my wanting to throw large heavy objects at Soutaichou's head, lol :)