Reviews for 5 Things Danny Does Not Know About Steve
Lidil chapter 1 . 1/5/2012
Ceiling Cat, huh.

LOL
Forgetful Phoenix chapter 1 . 12/9/2011
That 'many-times great-grandfather' of Danny's...would that be one Allen Bedillion Traherne, last seen in El Dorado in the company of Robert Mitchum and John Wayne? ;-) This entire series of 5-0 stories is a collective hoot! Thanks!
Mina Rain chapter 1 . 10/26/2011
Awww so sweet! Unrequited love is so bitter...yet so delicious xD *is slightly masochistic*
Cobalt Morning chapter 1 . 7/1/2011
The story was fun I liked it. Just throwing it out there cuz you pulled out the whole Irish and Australian thing the dude who plays Murdock is South African.
Willow58 chapter 1 . 6/25/2011
I really enjoyed this story. And I can see Steve working with the A Team! :) And loved the birthday present from Grace and Steve. Wish the writers of the show were as savys as fan fiction writers! Thanks!
Wildrook chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
Yay! Welcome back! Especially glad to see a pairing that i've been loving since the first ep of the show. Awesome-you has managed to work the A-Team boys into Hawaii Five-O! You are the queen of crossover! I'm hoping the muses are in cahoots for a whole Hawaii/A-Team mash-up. The writing's as great as ever. :)
Kit Merlot chapter 1 . 6/9/2011
This was adorable and I hope you consider a sequel where Steve decides to reveal his true feelings for Danny. Or maybe Danny figures it out on his own
francis2 chapter 1 . 6/4/2011
This is great. Face muse knows how to make Steve muse blush...
TessMc chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
This is great! ) Loved it!
tanya13 chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
omg that was soo great! you can't just leave it like that, you can't! please say you are going to continue it!
NCC-1701.1899 chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
I LOVE this story. The way Steve feels about Danno is so well portrayed and the A-team flair just makes my day. The crossover totally works! However now I'm thinking what if the boys did go to hawaii... :) Great story. Thanks for posting!
A.J. Horn chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
Great story. Love the ending... My favorite thing Danny doesn't know is the third...
MoonRose91 chapter 1 . 5/30/2011
*snickers* I love it! And yes, you should worry whenever Face!Muse and Steve!Muse collaborate.

ALways, ALWAYS worry.