Reviews for A Word for Love
redbanker chapter 1 . 6/7/2012
I love this, I too have fallen in love with Dany/Drogo. Please write more. I'm waiting for a multi-chaptered story where Drogo doesn't die.
StarrStellar chapter 1 . 5/26/2012
This was fantastic! I just started watching the show and am loving Drogo even though I know at the beginning I shouldn't.
loseyourselfelf chapter 1 . 5/23/2012
LOVE Drogo/Dany! They were the main reason I watched the show! Your fic is wonderfully written!
clow-san chapter 1 . 4/28/2012
Lovely and sensual. This is superb work.
rtkktr chapter 1 . 4/7/2012
I loved this, super sweet and a glimpse for Daenerys's thoughts on her relationship with her husband. :)
aradiaeva chapter 1 . 3/27/2012
Great fic...loved them together. Loved Dany's insight at the end.
KhaleesiDany chapter 1 . 3/23/2012
"Together they had spent many pleasurable hours lost in the secrets of each other."

That was my favorite line.
LadySusanna chapter 1 . 3/6/2012
OMG , i love this story, is there going to be a next chapter?
victoria chapter 1 . 12/30/2011
Magnificent characterisation. You really captured the essence of these two as I have always seen them. A pleasure to read your work. Thank you.
shaqqara chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
Just wonderful! Please, write more stories about Drogo and Dany. Thery're my favourite couple :D Just a question...Drogo's eyes are brown in the book, aren't they? But on the tvshow are green...Am I right? But, they're still amazing! A huge kiss from Spain! MUAC!
Liz86000 chapter 1 . 8/27/2011
That was really great! I love those two, please write more fics with D & Drago! :)
Anna chapter 1 . 8/14/2011
Loved it (:
Michellevee chapter 1 . 7/5/2011
another brilliant Dany/Drogo os! Keep up the great work. Can't wait to see more from you.
Kat chapter 1 . 6/21/2011
Oh, please continue to write more Dany/Drogo. They are my OTP and with the end of book 1/season 1... well, no need to say anything but spoilers. You know what happened. But that's why fanfiction exists, right? Please, please write more of this couple. You've really fleshed out Drogo, and I really enjoyed reading him. He's handsome and sexy, but there's more to him than that.

Really hoping a pack of Dany/Drogo plot bunnies jump on you.

Best,