Reviews for A Word for Love
VAlady chapter 1 . 6/20/2011
I am a "virgin" reviewer to this genre..I usually live in True Blood/Southern Vampire Mystery land..I haven't read the books that Game of Thrones is based on, so my only knowledge is the HBO series..so much for explanations.. I love what you wrote about Daenerys & Drogo..and am so unhappy with the way the season ended for them. (I understand it's true to the books)..Loved them together and was looking forward to many more scenes with them. You are a talented writer andt this was lovely.
caligurl93 chapter 1 . 6/19/2011
I seriously want you to make another chapter for this, because it's really good! I was disappointed that they didn't show these two together more, but I'm guessing they did that because of Drogo's death ;(. Anyways, great story and I hope you update )!
Amanda chapter 1 . 6/16/2011
What a great job! I too have fell in love with these two characters!
jerseygirlinoxford chapter 1 . 6/14/2011
I enjoyed this very much. I also just was introduced to this series with the HBO show. Drogo and Dany are my favorites and I can't believe Martin didn't run with this storyline more. good job...sue
Aliennut chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
I started watching Game of Thrones today and I am in love with it. I am enjoying this teaser and would love to read more!
Aliennut chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
wildviolet76 chapter 1 . 6/12/2011
Love this pairing as well. So well that I decided to read the series (have to wait to see more than the first epi, no HBO). Finished GOT, now I'm depressed.
CreativePea chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
I'm so glad I've found a Dany/Drogo fic that I like. This was a great one shot!

I fell in love with their characters straight away. So glad you've written such a great interpretation of their life. Thank you :)
DeathByMonkees chapter 1 . 6/9/2011
That was awesome :D Really well written. I'm so in love with them, I'm crazy about the show! It was nice that you added some facts (from the book I guess), like the kohl and that there's no word for love in his language etc, it made the story really nice. Good job!
Jaguarsolaris chapter 1 . 6/6/2011
i've fallen in love with daenerys and drogo also! love your fic! any more?
BrickofRomance chapter 1 . 6/5/2011
This one shot was touching and well-written. I think you really captured the essence of these two complicated characters, as well as their unique relationship. You really got me at the end - that last line is brilliant and pulls the whole thing together, connecting it back to the title of the piece. In my opinion, this scene could not have been handled any better.

I can't wait to read more of your stories!

-Brick
AsktheMagic8Ball chapter 1 . 6/4/2011
That was very nice. Thanks for not ignoring the need to write a o/s about Dany and Drogo! His declaration of war and his speech to rouse his people was one of my favorite scenes so far. This matched it very well.
QuantumFizzx chapter 1 . 6/4/2011
Truly enjoyed your story. You've captured the characters perfectly.
theguardpie chapter 1 . 6/2/2011
Loved itttt dany and drogo are my favourite characters as well so doubly awesome :-D
JuliaAurelia chapter 1 . 6/2/2011
Loved it! Dany/Drogo are my favorite pairing, and I wish a whole episode could be devoted to them.
58 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »