Reviews for Yuri's Fall
8MercuryHg0 chapter 1 . 8/31/2011
Your insight into Sodia's feeling when she pushed Yuri off the platform is very in-character, and even though I don't like her much in the game, you made me really empathize with her. Raven's understanding of her actions was also beautiful, and after reading this, I can honestly believe that Sodia only had everyone's (minus Yuri's of course) best intentions at heart; it simply turns out that the end doesn't always justify the means. Well, Yuri ends up fine in the end anyway, so it's all okay, and he doesn't blame her either.
Penguin Pop chapter 1 . 6/2/2011
Very nice! I like the idea that Raven would notice and keep it a secret - it fits surprisingly well into the story and is in keeping with his character. Please keep up the good work :)
CookieCat921 chapter 1 . 6/2/2011
This is lovely. Sodia's guilt and everyone's worry for Yuri are perfectly captured. You're quite good at conveying emotion. Keep writing!
Madame Mush chapter 1 . 6/1/2011
That was nifty! I'm a fan of people exploring the more... switched on side of Raven. I feel it's not done enough, or quite as well as you did it.

Thanks for the read!
ReviewerWhosTooLazyToLogOn chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
:D

I like this fic. I like it very much.

Oh my GOOOOOD, it's so well WRITTEEEEEN and it's so DETAAAAAILED and it's just so NRRRRRGH...

That probably didn't make much sense.

Awesome fic, you're an awesome author, and you should keep sharing your awesomness.

...:D