Reviews for Otherworldly Desires
stars90 chapter 1 . 11/21/2013
This is funny, but still a beautiful piece. Although I'd love to hear Beckett's reaction to Castle thinking of her this way.
LittleLizzieZentara chapter 1 . 8/25/2011
This is AWESOME! It's making me want to read/or write a sci fi Castle fic where Kate actually is an alien princess and Castle ends up fighting intergalatic battles with her. I'd better put you on author alert, in case you do decide to write it. That would just be so cool! But this one shot is amazing. I could absolutely see Castle thinking something like this.
chasingwords chapter 1 . 6/28/2011
OHHHH i totally loveeeeeee it. This is going straight in my favs! I mean it's soo cute soo sweet and soo well written and sooo rick!
Detective Cherries chapter 1 . 6/28/2011
Amazing as always! Love the whole idea and the song. Though i love this watch?v-ylyBq1OFaY&featurerelated acoustic version more. Check it out, you might also like it
Eleantris chapter 1 . 6/20/2011
Love it! Expect many more reviews from me - I've fallen in love with your writing style, and the amazing Castle fics you write! Brilliant story.

X D
Chrysa Lite chapter 1 . 6/5/2011
Ridiculously awesome. This SO should have been in Close Encounters of a Murderous Kind. :DD
AlwaysCastle chapter 1 . 6/1/2011
loooooove it! Haha! It was awesome. I have sat here many A times typing out stories at like 3 am because I need to get them out fully before sleep, instead of just writing a note. Grreat job!
phnxgrl chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
I loved this one shot I loved how Rick finally figured out why Kate was so hard to understand! She was an Alien Princess! Too Funny! Thanks for writing such a wonderful story!
Ariel119 chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
Very sweet and romantic!
gabbiodista chapter 1 . 5/30/2011
Both ridiculous and awesome. Quite an enjoyable little ficlet.
SinningBySilence chapter 1 . 5/30/2011
I wasn't certain the song you mentioned that inspired this was "ET" until I got to the end, but it was certainly the first thing that popped into my mind when I started reading. Nice reflective piece AND tie-in to a great song. Kudos! :)